Saturday, September 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Beans & Ham Soup for Breakfast and Awaited the Wal-Mart+ Order. I decided to also Revisit some Old Youtube Channels that I Frequented in my Youth and I kinda Find them to be more Pathetic than Funny and I especially Feel Horrible for the Victims in the Griefing Videos. I guess I grew out of that Era of Internet Mischief. I tend to Believe that Time and HRT Changed my Personality quite a bit and Took Away that Sadisitc Attidue I had.

I played Hotel Mario again and I have to say, I enjoy the Goombas in this Game as they are Both Intimidating and Cute at the Same Time. Personally I believe that Bowser setting up Hotels was quite Good for the Mushroom Kingdom's Econemy, but you Ultimatly have to Choose between Economics and the Enviorment, personally I believe you Should be able to Choose Both.
I also played The Faces of Evil, YTPs aside, this Game is actually quite Decent then again a Majority of the CDi Games tended to be of Good Quality, heck I enjoy Phillips in General as I grew up with a VCR that Lasted until I was 15. Yeah, I will be 30 in December so I'm getting Older, I find the Volcano to be quite Special and it seems that the Enemies don't Appear Repeatedly in this Area of the Game.
The last game I played this morning was The Simspons Arcade Game, I recall playing this Game back when I was 7 at Fun&Games. I just Noticed the Hampster in the Background, perhaps I shall Share the Screenshot to Reddit as it's the Control Hampster from the Bart the Genius Epsiode. MAME truly is a Magnificent Tool to Play Arcade Games from my Childhood. I did Pray to God for 2 Things in Life, to Become a Woman and to have my Own Arcade, with Time Jesus Blessed me with Both.

I'm gonna get Lunch started now, I'm making some Guacamole and Tortila Chips. I shall Write more Later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I checked my Email, it Turns out my Voter Ballot shall be Sent to me by ...