Saturday, September 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Guacamole and  Tortilla Chips for Lunch, afterwards I uploaded the Screenshot of the Simpsons Arcade Game to Reddit as I Promised. It seems to be Recieving plenty of Positive Attention. I'd imagine my Grandpa Joe would be Proud considering he Introduced me to The Simpsons when I was 4 Years of Age.

I played Pac-Land again but I choose to Play the Arcade Version instead of the NES Version and I find it to be quite Beautiful and the Graphics are far more Crisp. I also enjoy the Challenge in this Version as the Enemies are far more Agressive. I enjoy the Backgrounds as I'm quite Fond of the Simplicity of their Design, heck it seems like it could be Recreated in MS Paint and I admire it's Charm.
I also played Cadillacs and Dinosaurs, this happens to be the First Game that I played on my PMP4 a Few Years ago, I'm quite fond of the Futurisitc Setting and the Beat em' Up Gameplay. Hannah is my Main and that shall Always be, she's Tough as Nails and I Enjoy that Aspect of her Character.
The last game I played this afternoon was Conflict Desert Storm, this is one of the First War Games that I played in my Youth. I'm personally Not a Fan of COD as I feel it's a bit Extreme especially on Multiplayer. I Dislike Trouble and Drama especially when I play a Game to Unwind. I suppose that's why I'm Not a Fan of most Multiplayer Games.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared soon, I'm making some Chicken Cordon Bleu. I shall Write more Later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I checked my Email, it Turns out my Voter Ballot shall be Sent to me by ...