Saturday, September 26, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Chicken Cordon Bleu with Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese and Spinach for Dinner, after Supper I Took a Short Nap. I Dreamt about my First Salami Sandwich that my Friend Paul had me Try, I was 7 at the Time and quite a Picky Eater so if he Didn't Introduce me to that Food at that Time, I Sincerely Doubt I would be Eating it to this Day. 

I played Mario Kart Wii and I got through the 2 Tracks with Ease, perhaps I'm better at Games whenever I slip into Littlespace. It's Interesting how much my Mindstate Effects my Skills in Games, however it also Diminishes my Literary Skills. The Coconut Mall has to be my Favorite Track in the Game due to it's Crisp and Clean Environment as well as it Taking Place on Isle Delfino, I am quite Dissapointed that it Wasn't a Stage in Mario Eclipse still it's Decent in Mario Kart.
I also played MySims Kingdom for the Wii, personally I'm more a Fan of the DS Version as it's my Favorite Game of All Time. However the Wii Version is quite Enjoyable in it's own Right. I think Tonight I'll be Playing MySims Agents as I Desperatly would like to Play the Second to Last Game in the Seires. I do find Rocket Reef to be a bit of a Bleak Place but it has it's Sci-Fi Charm. I Can't wait to Visit The Forest of the Elves as Leaf is quite Similar to Link from Twilight Princess, well the Beginning of the Game anyway.
The last game I played this evening was Noneother than Twilight Princess aka the Greatest GameCube Game to have ever Graced the World, at least in my Opinion as it was the Last Major Title for the GameCube and the First one for the Wii. I'm quite Fond of Hyrule Field in this Game as it's Magnficiently Large and Unlike in Breath of the Wild, it has Far more Activity in it.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I shall Write my Nightly Entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-26-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I checked my Email, it Turns out my Voter Ballot shall be Sent to me by ...