Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Earl Grey Tea, then I checked my Email, it Turns out my Voter Ballot shall be Sent to me by Next Week. I think it's Obvious who I'm Voting for as I always have been an Elephant and not a Muel. You know so Many Forget that us MtFs especially from the Late 2000s to Early 2010s Era are Actually more Conservative than even the Average Man. My Loyalty can't be Corraled, so Baker already has my Vote. Personally I Despise Commie Legislation and that's what the Blue Team will likely be Providing if they have their way.
I played Super Mario Eclipse and I visited my Favorite Location on Isle Delfino well this Game's Version of it. I had a Recurring Dream for Many Years about this Swamp, however the Statue in the Actual Game is Far less Malicious. Fitting that this Swamp would be the Subject of my Soothsaying Dream as it was when I began to Rekindle my Passions for Games that the Fangame was a Concept and the Nightmares Ceased. You Cannot Deny your Shadow as it's Ultimatly a Part of Who you Are regardless of if you Like it or Not.I also played my Favorite PS2 Final Fantasy Game, X, there's something quite Special about Besaid Island that has it Stand Apart from the Rest of Spira and I find it Fitting that Many Important Events in both this Game and it's Sequel X-2 , Take place on this Island. Tidus has to be my Favorite Character in the Game as I can Relate to having a Father who Never had my Best Interests at heart.The last game I played tonight was Bully, this happens to be my Favorite Rockstar Game due to it being quite Realisitc. Having been a Victim of Bullying in my Youth, this is quite Accurate, I think many Kids especially from Gen Z and Gen Alpha tend to Glamorize School in the 2000s, believe me they have Better Times than a Majority of us Millenials had. I'm quite fond of the Burger Stand and the Candy Stand at the Carnival as it Reminds me of my Grandma Mae's Past Bakery Stand and my Uncle Dan's Current(we haven't Spoken in about 6 Years) Sausage Stand at the Wayne County Fair.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Church in the Morning and a Trip to the Dollar General in the Afternoon tomorrow. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment