Good morning, I maid a Ham and Cheese Omelete for Breakfast with some Folger's Medium Roast Coffee with Lehigh Valley Milk and Dominos Sugar for Breakfast. I slept in this Morning due to Going to Sleep at 1am. I fell Asleep to a Documentary on the Cambrian Explosion, it was quite Fascinating.
I played Chrono Trigger again and Decided to Explore this Planet's Prehistoric Era and I greatly Admire the Crater where Lavos Landed. I pitied Azala due to her Realization that she Can't Defy the Fate of her People's Extinction to make way for Humanity. If Lavos didn't Fall to Earth then the Reptites would Rule the World in Modern Times.I also played Final Fantasy VI again, this has to be my Favorite Final Fantasy Game from the Classic Era due to it's Grim Setting in the Second Part of the Game. I do enjoy the World of Ruin quite a bit as it Shows that even after a Cataclysm People still Go about their Business. I find it to be quite Realisitc as you can Only Panic for so Long until you Become Tired and move back to the Mundane Tasks of your Day.The last game I played this morning was Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, this has to be one of the Best Side Games in the Final Fantasy Franchise. Well to be Fair, it's the First One after all, I'm quite fond of the Unique Travel Mechanics as they are quite Similar to Final Fantasy X when it comes to Picking Points to Travel to.I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm making some Campbell's Sirloin Beef and Country Vegetable Soup. I shall Write more later this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment