Good evening, I maid a Cauliflower Breaded Pizza Pie for Dinner tonight and Washed it down with some Strawberry Soy Milk. I then Snuggled with Violet, my Test Result from Northeast GI Arrived and it seems I'm in Perfect Health which is quite a Relief as I didn't Want to have my Spleen Removed, not because of the Surgery itself, but rather Due to the Possibility of Not Writing for a Few Days. If I can't Finish my Work, well that's more of a Worry than getting Operated on by itself. Luckily I don't have to Worry at least for the Time being. I suppose I can be quite the Workaholic at times, but Both the McCoys on my Mom's Side and the Figuras on my Father's Side tend to be Hardworking Folks. I hate Laziness as it's Destructive, Every Cog in a Machine must Move or the Clock won't Work.
I played Lucky Dime Caper Starring Donald Duck, it's quite an Interesting GameGear title, I still Can't Play Donald Duck's Golf Tournament on MAME so this will have to Suffice. I admire the Yellow Spiders as they Remind me of the Kramblers in Mario Sunshine. Speaking of Spiders at Together for Health there was a Small Spider outside the Window once I was in the Waiting Room after that Harrowing X-Ray, the Spider seemed quite Interested in me, perhaps he Knew I was Suffering severely and he Wanted to Keep me Company. Animals including Arachnids do Express a Form of Empathy. The Only Animal who's Empathy I question happens to be Dogs.I also played Super Star Wars Return of the Jedi, I've played the Original for the SNES, however this GameGear Game is relatively New to me. I'm Surprised that the Rancor is in the Game but he's Far more Colorful compared to the Films and the Novels as well as Other Games. Still I'm Glad that you have the Choice to Play as Other Characters and Not just Luke in the First Mission. I remember Crying at Darth Vader's Death whenever I would Watch the Movie. My Big Sister Kathryn and Dad used to Tease me Because of my Sensitivity, I guess it does Explain why they are rather Femmephobic. The last game I played this evening was Bugs Bunny in Double Trouble, it's Strange this is one of my Favorite Merrie Melodies Episodes and yet I was Unaware of the Game. However it's Not my All Time Favorite, that Honor would go to Fresh Hare, well it was the Very First Episode that I saw, I was 3 and it was on the VHS. I'm Grateful I was 3 at the Time considering the VHS was the Uncensored Version. Yeah Dad had a bit of a Prejudice Attitude towards Many in his Store considering he would Often Accuse Folks who he Didn't Like due to their Demographics as Thieves or Addicts.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm getting my Nightly Entry Written, and if I still have the Energy perhaps a couple more Choices to my Halloween CYOA on DeviantART.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment