Friday, August 14, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-14-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap a Cup of Orange Juice, I need my Vitamin C especially since I was quite Sick the Other Day. I have a Feeling my Therapy will likely be Telehealth again Next Week. Personally I dislike the Waiting Room as there are Too Many People and some Smell rather Foul. I'd rather have a Videocall from the Comfort of my Room. My Room is my Sanctuary after all as it's the One Place in the World where I feel at Peace. I enjoy Playing my Games and Music as well as Drifting to Sleep on my Queen Sized Bed. Violet has her own Spot on the Bed as well, but she Sometimes wants to Cuddle on my Arm and that Makes Writing a bit Difficult, but I Still Snuggle with my Furangel.

I played Bram Stoker's Dracula for the SEGA Genesis, this game is far more Detailed than the SNES Version as well as having more Levels in the Game. I do admire Harker's Grey Hair as it is a Reference to the Film. I was quite fond of the West End Musical due to it's Sympathetic Approach to Count Dracula.
I also played Exile, it's quite a Lovely game that is quite Thought Provoking as well, I love the Various Towns in the Game as they are quite Vibrant and have Incredible Architecture. Heck this Builiding here reminds me of St. Tikhons in South Canaan, that's Actually where my Grandmother Mae has her Grave, right Next to my Grandpa Dan who I never Saw in my Lifetime as he was Born a Decade before I was Brought into this World. 
The last game that I played tonight was Gemfire, this Turn based Battle Game is quite Engaging and Reminds me of Risk in Many Ways. I do admire the Miniatures in this Game as they Remind me of my Grandpa Joe's Chess Pieces. It was one thing I was Allowed to Keep when he Passed Away as I had Fond Memories of Playing Chess with him with those Very Pieces back when I was 3. He Taught me Petrov's Defense and gave me a Valuable Piece of Advice. He told me to Think 8 Steps Ahead.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I am quite Exhausted so the CYOA on my DeviantART shall have New Choices likely in the Evening Tomorrow. I will be Writing more on here in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...