Good afternoon, I maid Shrimp Cocktail with some Orange Juice for Lunch, it was quite Delectable, I love eating Shrimp. I remember when I was 5 and we were on Vacation in Ocean City, there was a Restaurant called the Angler where I had my First Shrimp. I announced it to the Whole Restaurant and the Entirety of the Establishment ended up Clapping for me before we took the Boat Ride. The Boat ride had me Mesmerized by the Ocean but Most Importantly, I was Watching how the Captain was Handling the Boat and it was Captivating, it's the Main Reason why I tried to Join the US Navy in my Early 20s, unfortunately I was Unfit for Service even in the Biden Era.
I played Poptropica in Particular the Wimpy Wonderland Island, this Island was one of the Strangest to me seeing that it's Essentially just Diary of a Whimpy Kid and thus was more Entertainment than Education. However the Series made me rather Sick, especially with the Cheese thing, I'm getting Sick even Writing it. Still I like Fregley as he may be Strange but he's Good Natured. Some of the Strangest Folks in the World are the Kindest of People.I also played Super Mario Galaxy, and I explored my Second Favorite Galaxy in the Game, Beach Bowl Galaxy, I love the Natural Pool on the Main Planet. It reminds me of the Honesdale Pool in my youth, I wouldn't Swim as I didn't like the Changing Rooms much less being Shirtless with Swim Trunks in the Water, it made me quite Dysphoric even at the age of 6, so I would just Relax on a Chair in the Grass. I can't Swim needless to say. I do love the Penguins in this Game and I'm quite fond of the Emperor Penguin, my Favorite Penguin has to be the Macaroni Penguin as one of them was Featured in an Episode of Scamper the Penguin. Mom gave me the VHS tape when I was 3(2000).The last game I played this afternoon was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, it's quite Interesting, there are Save Files for the PSP Version of the Game but the Wii Version lacks a File on GameFaqs. I believe that I can Remedy that Situation by Uploading my own. I admire the Burrow in this Game as it's my Favorite Location in the Series. There's something Serene about the Weasley Family's Domicile as Opposed to the Malfoy Manor and even Godric's Hollow. I remember being called "Trailer Trash" throughout my Youth especially by the rather Snobbish Folks in School. Personally growing up Lower Middle Class did help me Build Character and Learn to Make do with Whatever I had. Those who have a Silver Spoon in their Mouths would be Helpless if their Wealth were to Disappear because they Can't Survive by being Resourceful. I kinda Pity them because they may be Living but they Aren't Truly Alive in the Spiritual Sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment