Good evening I maid Jambalaya for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, I then Checked my YouTube and I seem to be Attracting more Subscribers despite my Lack of Content as of late. I was still a bit Hungry so I maid a Dragon Fruit Smoothie for Dessert. Then Violet snuggled with me, she's quite the Happy Girl, especially since she had some Salmon today. I tend to Spoil my Cat, but she is an Adorable Furangel so she Deserves to be Spoiled.
I played Open Source Free Realms again, and I decided to Visit my Favorite Area in the Game, Sunstone Valley. I love my Fire Pegasus as it's quite Majestic and Perfect for the Area considering it's a Horse that Compliments the Old West. I'd love to Head to Flagstaff one day in the Future, mainly because my Friend Nikki lives there, but also because they tend to be Friendly Folks, as much as I Love Wayne County Pennsylvania some Folks especially from the Neighboring Cities can be quite Abrasive. I can't Stand Rude Behavior, I grew up in a Household where you Never Cussed, Never Yelled and Never were Rude to Others.I also played MySims Kingdom for the Wii, and I decided to Head to Cowboy Junction, this is my Favorite Island in the Game, well the Wii version anyway, as the DS Version is my Favorite Game of All Time. I did Bake a Pizza in the Game and it looked quite Delicious, although my Half Uncle Mark used to make Sublime Pizza, he did Run a Pizzeria called Papa's Primo Pizza in Honesdale. Cooking runs in the Family. I often was Given Free Pizza when I was in Grade School after Visiting my Uncle's Restaurant and my Bullies suddenly Wanted to be Friends, I Wasn't so Gullible and I made it Clear that they Weren't Getting Any of my Pizza because I Disliked 2 Faced Behavior way more than Outright Hostility.The last game I played this evening was Deadly Creatures, this Game happens to be one of my Favorite Wii Games, due to the Empathy it Teaches from the Eyes of a Scorpion and a Spider. It seems the Treasure Hunters ended up Betraying Each Other over the Gold they Uncovered. Mammon tends to have that Effect on Folks. The Scorpion has to be my Favorite as it's Far more Sleek than the Tarantula and the Scorpion tends to fare Better in Combat. I remember Reading about this Game back in 2008 I believe it was in a Nintendo Power Issue and I Desired to Play this Game for over a Decade and I'm quite Grateful I started Playing this Game last Year.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower and Writing my Nightly Entry. I do have Church in the Morning after all.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment