Saturday, August 15, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-15-26 Night Time

Good late evening I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Soy Milk, it was quite Sweet, then again I prefer Sweets. I tend to Enjoy Creamy Foods as well, Mom calls them "Too Rich." Taste is Subjective after all, Mom and I have more Differences than most Folks Realize. It's kinda why I get rather Upset when Folks on the Phone Mistake me for her, we have Very Different Ways of Speaking, Pitch doesn't mean Everything.

I played Okami and I faced some Onis in the Ark, it's Strange these Creatures look quite Similar to the Nirayapalas in Buddhism than Traditional Shinto Onis. I may be a Born Again Christian but that Doesn't Exclude me from Reading about Other Religions. Kami happens to be the Japanese Word for God, however that's an Obvious Fact especially if you've seen or read the Dragonball Franchise, Personally I wasn't a Fan, well after the Namek Saga.
I also played Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast, this Game happens to have been the First Star Wars videogame that I played, it was back when I was 14 and I purchased the Game at the Salvation Army in Honesdale. I enjoy the Post Imperial Architecture of the Remnants of Sidious's Empire. Personally I prefer the Extended Universe over the Disney "Canon." My Reason being the Hard Work of Thousands of Creators was Burnt to the Ground by Disney in Place of their New Stories which Lacked Actual Substance.
The last game I played tonight was Blood Omen 2, this is my Favorite Game in the Legacy of Kain Franchise. My Friend Josh from Discord is a big Fan of this Game, he would Know more about this Game than I would. Still I do Enjoy The City Setting and it's Vampirish Lore. Speaking of, I forgot about Reign of Blood. I'll have to Play it Tomorrow.

I'm gonna get some Rest soon, but Before I do, I have more Choices for my CYOA on DeviantART that I need to Publish. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...