Sunday, August 16, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-16-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some Quaker Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal, it was quite Tasty, then I rested a bit more, Violet snuggled with me again, she Really was Purring this morning, especially since I petted behind her Ears. Mom is at the Dollar General so I have the Morning to Violet and I, Possibly the Afternoon as well if she heads to the Waymart Hotel.

I played The California Raisins The Grape Escape, this game is incredibly Vibrant and the Raisin is quite an Adorable Character. I enjoy Eating them but Mom isn't a Raisin Fan, it's kinda Sad because I own a Sun-Maid Catalog that's been Accumulating Dust. I'd love to make some Banana Raisin Bread eventually, if Mom's Tastebuds end up Changing. The Grapevine has to be my Favorite Stage as I'm quite Fond of the Greenery at the Top of the Level.
I also played Picahcu Pocket Monsters, this Game is quite Interesting and I kinda Enjoy this Game, I guess I find the Environment to be rather Cheerful and the Shadings and Sprite Designs are Adorable. I think that a Certain YouTuber's Criticisms of this Game were rather Unjust. I love the Design of Pikachu as he Looks quite Cute, more so than in the Anime.
The last game I played this morning was The Lion King 5 Timon & Pumba, aside from the Questionable Game Over Screens this Game is quite Decent. I'm quite Fond of the Walking Hands as they Remind me of Glover for the N64. So many seem to Associate Unique Games such as these with Notions of Horror. What many Find to be Freighting, I tend to Find quite Adorable, the ReDeads in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask are Perfect Examples. They tend to be quite Lonely Creatures, think of it you Spend an Eternity in the Cold Dark, Blind and Unable to Rest, of course you Desire for Someone to Keep you Company. Then again the Boy I used to be Associated with the ReDeads and it makes Plenty of sense seeing that Past me Before Transitioning was Screaming and Dead on the Inside. I always will Consider me Now to be the Spark that Burned in my Past Self's Solar Plexus. Before HRT there was a Sharp Burning in my Solar Plexus that Caused a Strong sense of Yearning to be Complete, the Spark was so Strong it Caused Despair with Time Moving Against me. One I was put on HRT, the Spark Dissipated filled with Warmth and a Renewed Sense of Happiness. My Point being, things may seem Scary but they are Often Incredibly Misunderstood.

I'm gonna get Lunch prepared soon, I'm cooking some more Jambalaya then I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...