Good afternoon, I maid some Angel Hair Pasta with Mild Italian Sausage and Cheeses, in particular Mozzarella and Ricotta Cheese. Mom is quite Fond of Ricotta Cheese so I Included it for her, I then Listened to my Favorite Music again, I have quite the Ear for Music. Mom on the Other hand is Losing her Hearing, heck she Barely Heard the Frugal Gourmet Videos I was Watching. I learned quite a bit of Recipes and Cooking Tips from that Show. Personally I think Jeff is Innocent as Folks tend to be quite Accusatory once somebody Gains Fame or Fortune. It's called the Crabs in a Bucket Mentality, and that Phenomenon is Driven by a Sin that I Hate the Most, Envy. It's why I Left that Psych Rehab Group, it was full of People who were often rather Worldly and a Couple were quite Envious, one was even Envious over me Drinking a Coke-a-Cola when all he had to do was Just Ask me for some and I would've Poured some into a Cup for him instead of his Manipulation and Staring at me. His Attitude was likely why he was in his Situation. The World Doesn't Dance to your Tune, you have to Work your Way to Happiness. Entitlement is what's Wrong with the World, so Many think Life's Pleasures are Owed to them, it's Not how things work.
I played The Lion King II Simba's Mighty Adventure, it's quite an Adorable Game, I enjoy the Historical Chinese Level Designs, they are quite Fascinating. Well I have a bit of a Bias as I am quite fond of Chinese History. Well the Ming Dynasty if I'm being Specific, to me it was China's Golden Age. I admire the Architecture from those Times as well as the Stories of the Eunuchs in the Forbidden City. I am well Aware of the Symbol on the Platform at the End of the Game, however that Symbol is Used in Various Cultures such as India where it is a Symbol of Good Fortune, I think a lot of Folks tend to View that Symbol with Disgust, however there were Many Symbols that Adolf and his Subordinates Stole from Various Cultures, many come from the Norse Religion. Sad to say So Many give those Symbols Power when you can Research their Original Meanings and Take Away that Power from the Hateful Folks. I also played The Lion King III, this game is equally Impressive, these Swinging Platforms are a Lovely New Feature. I enjoy the Background as Mountains tend to be my Favorite Natural Features of this World. I tend to Prefer the Cold over the Heat, I tend to get Dehydrated in the Heat due to my Medication. I do Enjoy that you can Play as Mufasa or Simba, I choose Mufasa as he was my Second Favorite Character in the Film next to Scar. I suppose I can Sympathize with Scar due to me being the Unathletic and Bookworm Second Born as well as being the Black Sheep in the Figura Flock.The last game that I played this afternoon was Mulan, yet another Genesis title, I enjoy Fighting the Encampment as they tend to be rather Boorish, it's only Suitable that they get Taught a bit of a Lesson. I suppose that's why I essentially Petticoated Myself in my Youth. I was rather Bitter and quite Disrespectful until I went through some Necessary Changes. I went from being a Bad Boy into a Good Girl and it was all for the Better, if I were to Head back in Time, I would do so Again but at a Much Earlier Age to Avoid the Unnecessary Hardships that I caused for myself by Resisting the Inevitable. The Water Design in this Game is quite Beautiful.Speaking of Water, I'm gonna Drink some as it's getting a bit Warm in my Room from the Residual Heat caused by the Pasta that I cooked. I shall Write more this Evening after Dinner. I think I'll be making some French Onion Soup.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment