Sunday, August 16, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-16-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Jambalaya for Dinner it was quite Hearty and the Spices helped with my Sinus Cold. Afterwards I Snuggled with Violet, she was quite Happy especially since she had some more Salmon. I then decided to Listen to some Music, in Particular the Soundtrack for Opoona. It's one of my Favorite Wii games after all.

I played Super Mario Eclipse again and I explored my Favorite Mario Kart Track, Peach Beach. It's Strange I haven't Noticed the Trees having Eyes and Dancing before. However it's Isle Delfino so it's to be Expected, I enjoy the Extra Stages in this Game quite a bit, Especially the Post Game Areas, this Game has 3 Times the Content of Mario Sunshine.

I also played Toontown Funny Farm again and I decided to Travel along Rickety Road. I love this BETA Version of the Game due to it's Peaceful Nature and the Lack of Cogs. I'll likely Not have Internet in the Near Future so these Offline Games are a Necessity to keep me Entertained. The Train has to be my Favorite Aspect to this Game, well my Hometown has a History with Trains.

The last game I played this evening was Waddle Forever, I enjoy having my own Offline Version of Club Penguin, like I said in the Previous Paragraph, Offline Games are Required to keep me Busy in the Future and Offline MMOs are even Greater when it comes to my Entertainment. The Statue reminds me of my Best Friend Maple, who happens to be quite the Club Penguin Fan herself.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap Prepared soon, then I'm gonna Write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...