Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, I brewed a Cup of Tension Tamer Tea, I tried to Offer a Cup to Mom but she Declined. She has quite a bit of Stress Lately and I tend to Worry about her. Regardless I took a Hot Shower and had some more Baked Plantains for a Snack. I'm Currently Listening to the Breath of the Wild's Music Scores while I'm Writing. Violet is Snuggling with me as well, she is quite Happy because she is having some Chicken in the Morning. My Furdaughter is a True Carnivore, as Strange as this Sounds, she isn't a Fan of Milk even when she was a Kitten.
I played Toontown Realms again, in Particular my Offline Version of the Game, I enjoy Redecorating Traditional Areas, Donald's Dreamland has quite a bit of Trees, but his Dock turned into a Marsh of Sorts. The Idea came to me when I was thinking of the Zangramarsh in Outland that used to be a Sea when it was Draenor. Yeah, I'm a bit of a World of Warcraft Fan, well I was until my Account was Banned in 2012, since then I've been Awaiting the Day that I can play WoW without Internet and it seems to be a Reality. Of course Storage Space is the Issue, but it'll be a Different Story once I acquire an External Hard Drive. Flash Drives are Useful but they only Hold so much Space. I'm also quite Eager to plan an Offline Version of Star Wars Galaxies as well.
I also played BS Super Mario Power Challenger, I'm quite Happy about this Game due to the Fact that Doki Doki Panic is my Favorite Famicom Game, well it's the First one that I played after all. Personally I Admire the BS-X and am Quite Glad that the Games are Playable thanks to Preservation from Dedicated Fans.
The last game that I played tonight was The Sands of Time, I decided to Spend some Time in the Steeltown Inn and Chat with this Lovely NPC. She has some Very Interesting Topics to Discuss and they are quite Thought Provoking. I'm quite fond of the Morpha Question as it's quite Interesting. If it were to have that Preference, well Morpha would have some Difficulties seeing that it's Tentacles are made of Cursed Water. The one Phrase the Character used made me Laugh quite a bit seeing that I haven't Heard the Term "Butthurt" in about a Decade or so. I do miss the Old Slang at times.
I'm gonna get some Rest now, my Satan Worshiping(She really is one) Neighbor is Causing Trouble Next Door, seeing that it's about 9:30 at Night, it's a bit Late for her Tomfoolery, however Demons Lack Sleep so I'd imagine the Possessed don't Sleep as well. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment