Monday, August 17, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-17-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid some French Onion Soup and Folger's Medium Roast with Great Value French Vanilla Creamer for Breakfast, it was quite a Hearty Meal. I've found myself being Drawn to Coffee a bit more Lately, my Close Friend Tashi would be Proud, she Collects MREs and they often Contain Coffee in them. She has a Hobby where she Remodels Toy Cars, she is quite an Amazing Person, I actually Mailed her a 69' Mustang Hot Wheels Car a Couple Years Ago and she Painted it white, made it into a Convertible and put it in her Model Garage.

I played Pokémon Adventure, this Game is quite Decent seeing that it has Sonic Styled Mechanics, well to be Fair this is a Fangame of a Fangame which is quite Impressive, it reminds me of the Russian Nesting Dolls that my Grandma Rose used to have. She taught me quite a bit when it came to Playing the Piano and Crocheting. I had some Incredible Grandparents in my youth, however back in those Times, I didn't Appreciate them as much as I do now. I love that the Pokeballs in this Game are Similar to the Rings in Sonic.

I also played Harry Potter, it's quite an Impeccable Game as it takes place in Diagon Alley and it's a Side Scroller. I'm quite fond of the Shopping Center of The Wizarding World. I actually am Not a Fan of the New Harry Potter Series due to my Distaste for Remakes, the Films and the Books were Masterpieces as are the Games. Rowling should Let things be, plus she is only Drawing more Ire from her Past Fans. Personally I don't Agree with her when it comes to her Views on Certain Subjects, but I do Respect her as an Author. I like to Separate the Art from the Artist.

The last game I played this morning was Sonic Adventures 7, this game is quite Adorable as Sonic runs rather Slowly in this Game, thus it's more Similar to a Mario game than a Sonic Game at least when it comes to the Moves. When it comes to the Rings, they Definitely are a Sonic Aspect of this Game. I'll never understand why Certain People tend to Criticize these games as they are quite Incredible in their own Right. As you are Aware I used to Create Games for my Friends back in 7th Grade using the Klik'n'Play Game Engine so I can Appreciate these Fan Games quite a bit as I understand the Time it takes to Create these Works of Art.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I think I'll make some Jambalaya again, I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...