Monday, August 17, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-17-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Jambalaya for Lunch with a Cup of Apple Juice, it was quite Sensational. I then got some Rest while Listening to my VMK Soundtrack. You wouldn't believe how Difficult it was to Search the Internet for those Lovely Musical Scores. I enjoy the Fact that the CD has 63 Tracks, it's Rather Fitting in some ways, 63 is a Number that means quite a bit to me, heck it's in my Usernames. Super Mario 63 was my First Game that Introduced me to Level Designs, well either that Game or Tony Hawk ProSkater 3, Time seems to Distance me from my Memories especially from my Closeted Years. There happen to be a Biblical Significance when it comes to the Number 63 as well, fitting since I began to find Christ when I was Disfellowshipped from the ECO Denomination and Found Community in the United Methodist Church. Personally I feel I have Plenty in Common with Quakers as well, Except for their Beliefs in Jesus being Optional. I believe in Lord Jesus Christ as he is my Lord and Savior, he did Die on the Cross to Cleanse my Sins to be with him in Heaven. It's the Foundation of Christianity, heck Christ is in the Name of my Faith.

I played Super Mario Eclipse again and Decided to Spend time in Delfino Square, in Particular the Markets. I'm quite fond of the Potatoes. Potatoes happen to be one of my Favorite Foods, only Surpassed by Beef LoMein. I remember eating Baked Potatoes back when I was 4, it Kept me Full as my Father purchased a Thousand Dollar Base Fiddle while we Struggled to Eat, I do remember when I was 6 and I gave Mom 30 Bucks for Groceries, my Father was Rather Angry because he Assumed I was just as Greedy as he was and that I would Hoard Money the way he did. Even before Knowing him, my Heart Belonged to Jesus and Not Mammon. My Point being Potatoes have Gotten me though Life and made me quite Strong in Character. I admire the Arrow Paths in this Stage as they Make Mario run quite Fast.
I also played Harry Potter 3, it's quite Surreal seeing Hedwig as an Enemy in the Game, Fangames can be quite Interesting at Times. When it comes to Pets in the Wizarding World, I prefer Mrs. Norris mainly due to Filch's Bond with her, it's Similar to Violet's Bond with me. It's kinda Obvious that I'm a Cat Person, I grew up with Cats, when I was 3 I was Terrified of my Grandma Mae's Dog Holly to the Point that I would have Mom pick me up whenever I was in that House. Since Birth I've been a Cat Person, and Never was Fond of Dogs.
The last game I played this morning was Pokémon Leaf Green, I'm quite fond of the Broken English in this game due to it's Humorous Nature. Well to be Fair this game is a Bootleg so it's to be Expected. Still I did manage to Defeat Red, who is Supposed to be Professor Oak's Son in this Game as opposed to the Canon Gary.

I'm gonna get Dinner prepared in a bit, I'm making Baked Apples and a Chicken Sandwich. I shall write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...