Good evening, I maid a Chicken Sandwich with Arizona Iced Tea for Dinner, it was quite Fulfilling, then I listened to some ASMR. I then Dozed off and had a Dream about Walking up a Hill and it was quite Fear Inducing since there were Dogs on the Road. I have Cynophobia and it's kinda why I'm a bit Nervous to head back to Therapy in Person, my Phobia is rather Extreme. I tend to have Severe Panic Attacks if I even see a Dog, let alone see one in a Waiting Room where there's a No Pets Policy.
I played Luigi's Mansion again and decided to Visit the Dining Room, it reminds me of my Grandma Mae's Dining Room albeit a Cleaner one. She would Often Sit me down for a Hour Long Lecture whenever I would Stand up to my Father's Attempts to Masculinize me. She doted on her Son but she was Unaware that her Son was Hurting her Granddaughter. Of course as she was reaching her 70s, well she Became Far more Cruel as well as Extremely Femmephobic. Then again that Side of the Family Hate anybody who Wears a Skirt, my Big Sister Kathryn is included in that Lot of the Family. She was a Tomboy so it makes sense. I've Always found the Double Standard to be rather Confusing. Then again being a Sissy still is a Frightening Concept to some even in the Modern World. Some are Afraid to even use that Term, but I use it with Pride, there's something Liberating about Embracing my Lifestyle.I also played Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door again and Visited Twilight Town, it's Interesting there are 2 Twilight Towns in Games, This Game and the Kingdom Hearts Series. I love the Rural Setting in this Game's Twilight Town as it reminds me of my Pennsylvania Dutch Heritage, I recall being a Natural with Milking Cows and Butter Churning. I have Farmer's Blood in me and that'll Never Change. I will Always be a Country Bumpkin, I Never was called to be a City Slicker.Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, I decided that would be the Last Game that I played this evening. It's Strange in the First Kingdom Hearts, Cloud is Nowhere to be Found, yet Squall or rather Leon is, but Cid is from FF7 rather than Master Cid from FF8. However there isn't a Single Character from FF9 despite it being the Best Game in the Series. Traverse Town has quite the Relaxing Atmosphere despite it Crawling with Heartless.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm gonna write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment