Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Tension Tamer Tea, I then Listened to some Music, in Particular Music from Chrono Cross and The Sims 1. Well, it is my Favorite RPG after all and I'm quite the SIM Fan, I then Relaxed with Violet and Snuggled with her, she was quite Happy, however she seems to be Jealous of the Laptop. Cats can truly be Interesting Creatures at times, but they are Adorable and Interesting.
I played Ocarina of Time again and Visited my Favorite Cave, this Cave has to be a Reflection of my Sense of Humor. I appreciate the Surreal such as a Cow hiding in a Cave instead of Grazing upon the Fields of Hyruel. Still Hyrule sometimes defies Logic even Magical Logical. I'm Grateful there Aren't Monsters in this Cave however instead there is a Friendly Bovine who Offers Free Milk.I also played Jimmy Neutron Boy Genuis, honestly I dislike Jimmy as a Character, however I do Appreciate the World or rather Universe Building that the Creators of the Franchise have Produced. The Yolkian's Planet is particular is rather Lovely, well it's a Mix or Coruscant and Bespin when it comes to the Architecture. It's rather Fascinating if I say so myself. I would watch this Show quite a bit as a Child, but I always found James to be a bit Selfish and incredibly Haughty. He had Book Smarts but he Lacked Common Sense which would be the Foundations for a "Genius."The last game I played tonight was Final Fantasy XII, I'm actually rather Surprised that you can Ride a Chocobo in the Giza Plains during the Wet Season no less, I love the Sprinting that these Feathered Mounts have in Ivalice compared to the Other Worlds in the Franchise, however there is a Downside, there's a Time Limit. Still it's quite Beautiful to Ride these Mounts. I remember playing this Game about 2 Years ago and having Zero Clue how the Gameplay Mechanics and Travel worked, but now I'm used to it and I enjoy the Game immensely. However my Favorite Final Fantasy game has to be IX.I'm gonna get some Rest now, I can't wait for Breakfast tomorrow, I'll write on here in the Morning after my Oatmeal.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment