Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-18-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Bowl of Oatmeal for Breakfast with Folger's Classic Medium Roast and Great Value French Vanilla Creamer for Breakfast. It was quite a Lovely Breakfast. I then Listened to more Music, in Particular Dungeons & Dragons Online's Soundtrack. I remember DDO being the First MMO that I played on this Laptop. My Character's Name Sunlola Archanius is actually a Reference to the song Lola by the Kinks. I actually had that Song put on a CD in Fye's back when I was 16 alongside Labyrinth's Songs Within You and As The World Falls Down. I'm a bit of a David Bowie Fan, well he was a Revolutionary Musician and his Songs are Timeless.

I played All Night Nippon Super Mario Bros, this has to be one of my Favorite Promotional Games, I admire the Various Sprites as they were Tributes to the Hosts of the Radio Show. I admire the Black Sky as it's Easier on my Eyes, I tend to have Bad Eyesight as I'm very Sensitive to Lights, especially the Sun so I have to be Careful when it comes to Light Exposure.

I also played Resident Evil 3 again and I ended up Shotting a Barrell and I ended up getting a Game Over by being in the Vicinity of the Explosion. Still being Burnt to a Crips is better than being Infected by the Tyrant Virus. Jill happens to be my Favorite Resident Evil Protagonist, but she Isn't my Favorite Character. That honor goes to Alfred Ashford, well to be more Specific his Alexia Personality, I ever Wrote a Fanfic about it, where she Takes Total Control, feels a lot of Remorse for her Other Shard's Misdeeds and Rights the Wrongs by Quietly Donating to the BSAA while Living a New Identity in England. Yeah I have quite the Imagination. Still Jill is quite the Tough Cookie seeing that she Survived Raccoon City and was Infected by Nemesis then was given the Vaccine. That Nicolai person is a Total Sociopath, then again he'd have to be seeing that he's part of Operation Watchdog.

The last game I played this morning was Castlevania Symphony of the Night, I love the Bat Transformation, it's quite Useful when it comes to Traversing the Castle. I prefer this Game's Alucard over the Netflix Adaptation, however my Least Favorite Castlevania series has to be the Lord of Shadows Games, Dracula wasn't a Belmont, he was Mathias Cronquvist and his Sworn Enemies are the Belmonts. Speaking of Belmont, that's the Name of my Favorite Restaurant here in Waymart. Dawn makes Excellent Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast and they have the Largest Chocolate Milk you can Drink in this Town.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making some Mashed Potatoes. I shall write more this Afternoon after Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...