Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-18-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid some Mashed Potatoes for Lunch, they were quite Hearty. I then tried to Play X-Box Games on my Computer, but it seems my Laptop is a bit Too Old for Xemu. Still I only Deleted my Ratchet and Clank Game which I am currently Reclaiming. Hence why my Entry is a tad bit Late. Still I did Enjoy Snuggling with Violet this afternoon.

I played The Wind Waker again and decided to Explore Windfall Island a bit more, the Coffee shop has to be my Favorite Location seeing that it Reminds me quite a bit of the Silk Mill Coffee Shop in Hawley. When I would head there for Therapy, I would Special Order Gorilla Munch at the Natural Food Store on the First Floor. They had Plenty of Cereal in Stock for a time, and my Friend Austin told me about the Meme based upon the Cereal. Personally I don't understand why Sprinkles are used as an Expression for being upset, but Jimmies are apparently rather Popular when it comes to Slang and such.
I also played Link's Awakening again and made it to the Animal Village, I'm quite fond of the Bear as we have Cooking in Common. I respect any Character Fictional or Otherwise who Knows how to Cook, it's Similar to why I respect Other Maids as well, and why I'll be Sharing my Favorite Minish Cap Character in the Evening. I have Camaraderie with those who Share my Lifestyle and Passions.
The last game I played again this Afternoon was The California Raisins The Grape Escape, this Game shall Always be Near and Dear to my Heart as I'm quite fond of Raisins, I would eat them Everyday at Art Camp, when I was 6. Mom ended up Packing me a Ham& Cheese Sandwich, a Hard Boiled Egg, a Caprisun and some Sun Maid Raisins for my Lunch. It brings back Memories of my Favorite Camp from my youth, sad to say my Insurance only let me Attend Day Camp a Year Later.

I'm gonna get Dinner started, I'm making some Cauliflower Crust Pizza again. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...