Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 7-18-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Cauliflower Crust Pizza for Dinner, it was quite Hearty and very Delectable, I then took a Piping Hot Shower and while I was in there, I was Brain Storming, in Particular about what Food to Prepare for my Therapist Next Week. I'm considering making him either Baked or Fried Chicken with a Baked Potato. I enjoy Cooking and am Eager for him to Try a Baked Potato, I've been Told by many Folks that my Baked Potatoes are incredibly Delectable.

I played The Minish Cap again, and I explored my Favorite Dungeon in the Game, Dark Hyrule Castle, I admire the Purple Theme in this Dungeon. Well to be Fair, I do Enjoy my Pinks and Purples. However I prefer my Pastel Pinks and I do love my Pale Lavenders, heck my First Blouse and Mini Skirt were Pale Lavender and Purple. Mom bought them for me, well they were my First Outfit that I wore in Public but the Reality was I Crossdressed since I was 5. It's kinda Amusing so Many seem to have Forgotten about it in my Hometown until I began to Live Full Time in 2014, then it was Suddenly a Big Thing. My Hyperfeminine Urges were there since the Beginning, but Folks tended to Forget the "Boy" who brought a Barbie Cali Girl Set to School for Show and Tell in Second Grade.

I also played my Favorite Official Zelda game, Majora's Mask and I traversed through Ikana Canyon and decided to Visit my Friends in the Castle of Ikana. It's Strange my Big Sister Kathryn is actually Taking Ballet, and she is as Thin as a Rail, similar to these ReDeads, however my Sister isn't a Fan of Food and it Worries me quite a bit. But Skinny to me isn't the Same as her Definition, I guess my Big Sister is a bit of a Health Buff, whereas I'm a bit of a Foodie. We are Sisters but we Come from Separate Worlds it seems.

The last game I played this evening was my Favorite Zelda Fangame, The Helix Blade, there's something about Termina that I find Incredibly Captivating, then again this is my Favorite Videogame World and Strawberry Land happens to be my Favorite Cartoon World, they tend to Intermingle in my Subconscious as they are Connected by the Ocean in Great Bay. My Dream World can actually be mapped out and Judging from my Dream Journal on Wattpad, it's quite Easy to Connect my Mind's Dots. The Zora Hall in this Game is rather Beautiful, I admire the Waterfalls and how they Flow into the Stone Flooring.

I'm gonna prepare my Nightcap soon, then I shall write more on here Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...