Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-18-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it's quite a Relaxing Beverage, I then checked my Wattpad and it seems they wanted a Survey and I ended up Taking it, who knows if I'll win the Prize or not, either way I'll be giving the Prize to Mom if I'm Lucky enough to Win the Drawing. I tend to get rather Uncomfortable keeping such things for myself, I suppose I Despise Greed as it's a Sin alongside Envy that makes this World rather Dark at Times. That and I choose Christ over Mammon, you Can't Serve 2 Masters after all.

I played Luigi's Mansion again and decided to Visit the Ceramic's Studio, it's Strange the 3rd Floor of the Mansion is Still Dark, but after Capturing Vincent Van Gore, the Ghosts seem to have Disappeared on the 3rd Floor, however the Basement Hall still Harbors the Spooky Spirits, perhaps King Boo relocated his Forces, well what's Left of them into the Basement to Protect him from Luigi.

I also played Twilight Princess and Traveled to Faron Woods in Wolf Form, my Friend Dan did tell me that I could Knock the Soup Pot over back in 2008. It seems Dan was Fibbing as Nothing Moved, however I did have an Interesting Dialogue with Coro, it seems he has a bit of a Fear when it comes to his Older Sister. He's definitely the Middle Child in the Family. That does Remind me, I'm the Little Sister Biologically in my Family, but I do have 2 Little Step Sisters, my Therapist keeps Asking about them, but we Rarely Speak because of Distance and my Step Dad wasn't exactly the Nicest of People. Well to be Fair, I don't care about his Degeneracy, but his Stupidity was the Issue. He couldn't even Figure out how to get to Noki Bay back when I was 10, he Spent 30 Minutes doing Everything except Looking at the Sun in Mario Sunshine. If he wanted Free Games so badly he Should've used Emulation instead of Renting Games and Never Returning them.

The last game I played tonight was Kingdom Hearts 2, I enjoy the Pride Lands in this game, well my Big Sister did Tape over the Documentary that my Mom recorded for me, she Taped over it with The Lion King 1 and 1/2. Needless to say I was rather Peeved by that, but I did Watch the Movie with her because we didn't Have Wi-Fi until I was 14, so I had to use Plenty of Offline Entertainment and Acquire as much Games as I could from the Library via Abandonware Sites so I put them on CDs to use in my PP01L Dell Laptop that Ran XP. Whenever we would Vist my Grandma Mae was when we would Tape things on Cable that we Enjoyed. I still have some Unaired Comedy Central Specials. Joe DeRosa and Kirk Fox were Hilarious Comedians as was Fluffy. I remember when Mom and I watched the Fluffy Specials that I taped, we ended up Laughing hysterically for a good Half an Hour, we did Take Breaks of course because Laughing Nonstop is Lethal. I suppose watching those Stand Up Specials as a kid made me build a Humor Tolerance as I would often Laugh quite a bit as a kid even when it Wasn't Appropriate, part of Growing up on the Spectrum. Hakuna Matata has to be my Favorite Location in the Pride Lands, it's so Lush and the Water is incredibly Captivating, it's actually making me feel rather Thirst.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, we have some Shopping to do at the Dollar General in the Morning. I shall write more early Tomorrow Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...