Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-19-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast 2 for Mom and 2 for me, we have quite the Journey today as we are Walking to the Dollar General. I'm eager to eat a bag of Chester's Puffcorn, I used to Purchase 1 for our Friend Bob as well before he Passed Away. Back in my Closeted Years, Bob was my Barber, he was quite the Patient Man as well, Patience always is a Virtue when it comes to Friendship. I'm especially Eager to Enjoy a Pepsi this morning, it's my Favorite Soda after all next to Dr. Thunder. Pepsiman certainly worked it's Magic when it came to their Advertising in Videogame Format.

I played Wally Bear and the No! Gang, this game is incredibly Adorable, then again I Admire any Games that have Teddy Bears as a Character, I enjoy these Games as they are Part of why I've Never taken Drugs a day in my Life. Winner Don't Use Drugs after all, I personally consider such things to be a Waste of Time, Videogames are my Escapism and unlike Drugs they Don't Affect your Liver and Kidneys. My only Drug is Soda and it makes me quite Productive when it comes to this Blog. I'll Never understand how Mormons have so Much Energy especially since they Don't Drink Caffeine.

I also played Nemo, I was afraid that I would Require a BIOs to play the Game but Lord Jesus Blessed me yet again Today seeing that All of the Proper Files were Present in the Folder. I'm quite fond of the Bed that Appears when you Respawn, well when Player 1 Respawns. It reminds me of a Story that I read back in 3rd Grade, it involved a Boy named Walter I believe traveling into the Future from his Bed. It was quite the Interesting Book seeing that the Future seemed quite Realistic. The Stages in this Game remind me a bit of Toyland, that happened to be a Movie that I would Watch every Christmas at my Half Uncle Mark's House in Bethany. His Medium Sized Poodle Max would often Sit on my Lap and Give me Dog Kisses whenever I would Watch the Film while my Relatives Argued over Politics.

The last game that I played this morning was Super Mario Bros., yep the Original. It's rather Surreal playing the Original Version, I'm used to All Night Nippion due to it being my Favorite Version of the Game. It's rather Strange how Different those 2 Games happen to be. I managed to Evade Death at World 4-1 by Barely escaping the Lakutu, and I progressed quite Far into the Second Stage, but Mishaps in the Mario Bros. Games from the 80s often insured a Game Over. Still it was well Worth it, Playing the Original Game.

I'm gonna get Ready for our Walk to the Store, I will Write more this Afternoon after we Return and have Lunch, hopefully Mom will want to Stop at the Waymart Hotel, they have the Best Pizza in Town.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...