Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid 8 Jose Ole Beef Taquitos, they were quite Hearty, I usually have the Chicken and Cheese Taquitos however they were Out of Stock at the Dollar General. I then took a Nap after Listening to the Soundtrack for Wizard101, KH Insider was a Decent Website until their Music was Taken Away fortunately I have a Majority of the Music on CDs. I do have 300 Hours of Videogame music after all, my Father ran a Music Store in my youth so I did pick up his Good Ear, well he Mostly had a Good Ear except he Enjoyed Big Band Music.

I played Waddle Forever again and choose to Explore the Dojo, the Water Arena has to be my Favorite Location seeing that it Resembles the Underwater Lake which happens to be my Favorite Spot in the AS2 Era of Club Penguin. It's often Featured in Many of the Fan Servers that are Online. Personally I'm more Comfortable playing the Game Offline as it's Never going to Disappear much less endure the Community Drama that tends to Stir on Occasions.

I also played Toontown Realms again, this is yet Another Offline Dead MMO from my Childhood, I enjoy the Various Characters on the Playgrounds as Rewritten alongside a Majority of other Servers have either Replaced them or there is a Lack of Mascots entirely. Donald's Dreamland stars Donald Duck with his Jammies, and I think it's Adorable. I do hear that Some Servers even Removed Donald Frump, personally I don't Understand why as he was just a Shopkeeper, personally I'm Not a Fan of the Cancel Culture Phenomenon as it's gotten to the Point that even Fictional Characters are Targets such as Apu from the Simpsons, and even that NPC from Toontown. I suppose that's why I'm a Republican, I dislike Silencing Folks even if they Disagree with me, I happen to believe in the First Amendment after all.

The last game that I played this afternoon was Super Cream 64, I managed to Acquire my 29th Star Ring, I only need 1 More to Enter Dire Dire Docks, it's my Favorite World in the Basement of the Castle. There's something about Submarines that I enjoy, then again I did Enlist into the US Navy but was Rejected, still the Sea has Called out to me throughout my Life. Videogames are No Exception to my Preference for the Ocean. I'm sure that Mom and I will go on the Vacation to Ocean City on Mother's Day next year. The Angler Restaurant calls as do the Popcorn Shrimp. Getting this Star Ring was quite the Tricky Situation seeing that my Arrow Keys on my Laptop locked for a bit but I Prevailed. I'm an Elizabeth after all and we are Naturally Victorious in our Endeavors.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making some Vermont Macaroni & Cheese for Supper. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...