Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-19-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Vermont Cheddar Mac& Cheese with Spinach on the Side and Arizona Ginseng Green Tea for Dinner. It was quite a Hearty Meal, Violet then snuggled with me for about an Hour, it's Strange she only Lets me Rub her Belly. You can tell we have quite the Bond, well I raised her back when she was a Kitten. When we first Met, we Bonded, like I've said Numerous times, Cats and I are the Best of Friends, even Feral Cats seem to Gather around me. Dogs on the other hand Despise me and Many have Attacked me. I'm a Cat Person, it's kinda Obvious.

I played Knights of the Round Table, it's quite an Interesting Arcade Beat 'em up, I'm quite fond of the Horseback Riding. There's something Captivating about Traveling across the Country on Horseback, luckily No Historians were Maimed in this Game, yeah I made a Holy Grail Reference. I was kinda Forced to Watch Monty Python thanks to my Father, personally I'm Not a Fan of the Series, but I do Appreciate the Surreal Nature of their Jokes and Sketches.
I also played Ghosts n Ghouls, well the Arcade Version, it's rather Surreal playing this Version as I'm Used to Fighting Zombies and Not Reapers. Still I prefer this Version as the Ground Doesn't Move and Cause Troubles. I recall having a Reaper hanging in my Room in my Early Teen Years, I suppose I Desired Death, well when you have your Body betraying you without the Freedom to Express your True Self, well Death seemed like a Gift to me in those days.
The last game I played this evening was King of Monsters 2, I attempted to play the First Game, but it gave Kfusion some Trouble, regardless I choose the Slug because I used to have one as a Pet, Randall was quite an Adorable Creature, I found him in a Rather Precarious Circumstance because a Boy named Shawn was going to Salt the Poor Creature so I rescued the Slug and brought him into my Home and named him Randall, I'm unsure why but it was a name I felt suited him. Shawn was rather Morally Reprehensible and had a Foul Stench upon him. He was the one that I mentioned Shouted my Deadname in Hawley back in 2014 and Ran up to me, I politely told him to Leave me alone but he Wouldn't Listen so I shouted it at him. Another boy named Will tried to Justify Shawn's Boorish Behavior, I think they should Bring Back Petticoating as a Punishment as it would Enforce Empathy. Then again I think Feminization has done Wonders for me, perhaps it should be more Commonplace.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...