Good late evening, I maid a Cup of Strawberry Soy Milk for my Nightcap, I then listened to some Music, in Particular the Theme of Lusamine and it Brought back memories of a Dream I had Last night where I wore her Outfit. I'll have to Share the Story on Wattpad later, I do Enjoy Dream Journaling after all. I'm surprisingly Not really a big Pokémon Fan but I do Admire Lusamine's Style and her Ruthlessness to Reach her Goals, I kinda see a Reflection of myself, well I prefer the Game Version of her as the Anime from what I gather Warped her Character.
I played King Salmon The Big Catch, this game is quite Interesting as it Reminds me of my Fishing Trips in my Childhood. Well one in Particular, when I was 9 and the Tri-County Afterschool Program in Carbondale ended up Heading on a Fishing Trip. I lacked a Fishing Pole, so I ended up Creating my own, I used a Stick and Tied it to a String with a Hook that was on the Beach. I didn't Catch Fish but I did Demonstrate my Resourcefulness and my Ability to make Lemonade from Lemons. I recall those Times with a bit of a Sly Smile due to my Act of Delusions that Brought me into Mid Valley's Partial. Well I personally Knew full well what I was doing as I knew it was my Escape from the Bullying in Carbondale Elementary. Sometimes you have to Not Play Fair when it comes to Survival.I also played Dynasty Warriors, this game was quite the Surprise seeing that I was Unaware of there being an Arcade Game in this Franchise. Then again I barely Dived into this Series, however it's Zelda Spinoff Hyrule Warriors is a Favorite, in Particular Hyrule Warriors Legends, personally it's Not Linkle that Draws me to the Game rather the Great Sea Segment and the Return of Phantom Ganon. I do Admire the Historical Battles in Chinese History albeit a Highly Dramatized Version of them.The last game I played tonight was Captain Commando, this Game is quite Special seeing that it Required a Specific File to Run on MAME, fortunately I am quite a Resourceful Girl and managed to Acquire the Correct File from Archive to run this Game. Defeating Enemies in this game is rather Easy, well you have Plenty of Weapons at your Disposal. The First Boss was a bit of a Pushover, well to be Fair I did have a Player 2 who was essentially my Human Shield or rather Cyborg Shield in this Game. I recall having Plenty of Human Shields in Dodgeball back in Day Camp, I do have a Weak Throw, or in my Father's Words when he took me to the Park to play Catch when I was 5, I "Throw like a Girl." So I required some lines of Defense in the Game.I'm gonna get some Rest soon, after I write my Dream Journal from Last Night, then I shall write more in the Early Morning before Therapy.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment