Thursday, August 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-20-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Cup of Oatmeal for Breakfast and Washed it down with Arizona Ginseng Green Tea as I have Therapy very soon. Tomorrow Mom is heading to Wal-Mart so I asked if she could Pick up a Sack of Russet Potatoes and she Agreed, I love my Spuds, it's my Favorite Veggie after all. Well my Favorite Root Vegetable, my Favorite Green Veggie is Okra. I Wrote 2 more Choices for my CYOA on DeviantART last night and I must say I'm Enjoying my Work so far. 

I played Final Fight, this is my First Time playing a Title from this Series and I'm quite Glad that I did. It seems that I Excel at Many Arcade Beat em' Ups, well to be Fair I had plenty of Practice with the Simpsons Game in my Childhood. I'm quite fond of these Genres as they are pretty Straightforward. Haggar reminds me of Dredger from Sherlock Homes at least when it comes to their Imposing Size.
I also played Street Fighter II The World Warrior, of course Guile is my Main Character, I tend to Enjoy his Theme. As you can see I'm playing 2 Player so it's Essentially an Easy Win for me because if I Lose I win. I'm preforming a 1 Woman Show and I kinda Enjoy it this Way as I'm Not Decent at Fighting Games, however it Doesn't Prevent me from playing these Games. I'm quite fond of this Stage as I enjoy having a Warm Bubble Bath, I haven't had One is quite Awhile, I'll have to Soak in the Calgon after Therapy.
The last game I played this morning was Kings of Dragons, this Game seems quite Familiar and it's Because I played this Game on my PMP4. I find the Thieves in this Game to be rather Vexing, well I do have a Dislike for Thieves, I actually hold Killers in a Higher regard than a Common Thief, anywho the Leveling up in this Game is quite Engaging and gives you a Reason to play the Game to the End similar to Knights of the Round Table you end up having Upgraded Weapons and Armor as you Progress.

I'm gonna get Ready for the Bus to Therapy soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon after I return and have Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...