Good afternoon, I returned from Therapy and maid Chicken Noodle Soup for Lunch, my Therapist gave me a Blueberry Turnover which I ate Half of and gave the Other Half to Mom. We do share after all, it's one Core Trait of mine that I've had since I was a Child, I always Shared with Others in my Life. By my Very Nature I am Generous, unlike a Majority of my Paternal Side of the Family, the Figura Family can be a bit Greedy at times. I can't Stand Greedy People and I Especially have Issues with Envious People as they Want what the Greedy have but Never Work their Way towards those Goals.
I played Warriors of Fate, this game is quite Unique given it's Class Options and it's Difficulty Curve being closer to a Slope than a Gradual Hill. Still I enjoy Challenges as an Easy Life isn't Truly a Life at all, Life is Meant to be Lived. Pleasure and Pain are the Core Components of Life on Earth, Heaven is Pleasure, Hell is Pain, Earth is Both. I love the Archer in this Game, as I'm quite Decent at a Bow in Reality, back in Honesdale High, I scored a Perfect 300 in Archery Class, I almost Won the Presidential Fitness Award, however I can't Run to save my Life. My Stepfather's Secondhand Smoke gave me Asthma back when I was 9.
I also played Varth Operation Thunderstorm, this game is quite Special seeing that the Screen is more Vertical than my other MAME Games, it's to be Expected considering the Level Design in this Game. I enjoy the Various Vehicles as it truly Feels like you are Going Guns Blazing into Enemy Territory on the Battlefield.
The last game I played this afternoon was 3 Wonders, this Game is yet again another Capcom Masterpiece as it Provides 3 Game Styles into 1 Great Game. I prefer the Action Game as you play as an Elf wielding a Machine Gun fending off Goblins. Personally I don't Understand the Gobbo Slang stuff for Goblins, to me they are just Goblins. But Folks have to either Make things that are Meant to be Scary Cute or make Cute things Scary such as what Netflix did to the Archie Comics. Perhaps it's due to me Growing up in the 2000s but Life truly is becoming Stranger lately
.I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm making Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese. I shall write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment