Thursday, August 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Angel Hair Past with Red Sauce, Garlic Powder and some Parmesan Cheese for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. Mom is heading to Wal-Mart Tomorrow, I'm quite Eager to get my 5lb Sack of Russet Potatoes. I love my Spuds after all, it's a McCoy thing, my Therapist recently Learned that I'm Related to the McCoy Family and it Surprised him. I had to Explain that they are Distant Cousins on my Mom's Side of the Family. It's Not really a Big Deal to me as there are Several Folks who have Famous People in their Family.

I played Jojo's Venture, it's an Interesting Arcade Fighter Game based upon the Jojo Franchise, personally I'm Not much of an Anime Fan, but my Friends Brett and Austin Convinced me to Watch an Episode. In February of 2017, I watched an Episode via Adult Swim, however it was rather Unique, the Maid that they Fought made me Feel a sense of Sadness, considering I'm also a Maid. I hate seeing a Kindred Spirit being Controlled by some Weirdo with a Vengeful Streak, essentially I find Possessions to be Extremely Saddening and a bit Sickening. I'm a Transformation Girl myself, my Big Sister tends to enjoy Swaps which I find rather Creepy. Like I've said before I'm more about Freedom and Embracing yourself, my Sister is more about Control and Assimilating to the Situation. Still I'm quite Decent at this Game, well the Enemy's Moves are a bit Predictable.
I also played U.N. Squadron, it's quite a Special game seeing that it is a Side Scroller Shooter, with Plenty of Powerups. Personally I'm not Really into Aircrafts as my Aspirations for Service were to Try and Join the Navy, personally I don't Think the Airforce would've been a Good Fit, but I have Friends in the Airforce, heck Brett was one of them, him and Austin my Marine Friend would often get into a bit of a Rivalry and take Friendly Jabs at Each Other when it came to their Branches.
.The last game I played this evening was 1941 Counter Attack, I enjoy the Lightning Attack as it's quite Unique for a Top Down Shooter game, Lighting in the Ocean tends to get a bit Destructive which is very Useful in War. I love the Water Animations in this Game as well, like I've said Numerous Times, if a Game has Good Water, it's Generally a Great Game.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Writing more Tonight before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...