Thursday, August 20, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-20-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Strawberry Milk, afterwards I listened to my Music on my Boombox while Violet cuddled with me. Currently she is Looking outside the Window at the Other Cats in the Neighborhood. She happens to be an Indoor Cat and with Good Reason, she's Too Sweet to Compete with the Other Cats in the Outside World, here she is Treated like a Princess and rightly so, she's an Adorable Furangel. Indoor Cats also tend to Live Twice as Longer as the Outdoor Cats.

I played The Wind Waker again and Decided to Visit Tingle Island and to my Surprise there is the Elusive Tingle Statue, I acquired the Statue by Completing the Tingle Quests via the Tingle Turner. I never had a GameBoy Advanced Growing up, much less the Cable that Connected it to the GameCube so this is Relatively New Territory for me. You can Pick up the Statues as well, but to be Fair Gold is a Soft Metal so it would seem Logical for the Statue to be Light as a Feather.

I also played Luigi's Mansion, I revisited some Older Areas in the Game as Treasure is Randomly Placed throughout the Mansion even if you Visited the Location before, and there were Dollar Bills in the Vase on the Second Floor. I actually was a Collector of Vintage Currency in my Youth. I had United States Notes(Red Seals), Several Silver Certificates a 10 Dollar Gold Certificate and even a 20 Dollar National Bank Note aka the Brown Seal Notes. I ended up Selling them when I was 19 to Acquire some Groceries at the Dollar General, hey the Yo-Kai Watch Fruit Snacks and Little Debbies weren't Going to Buy themselves.

The last game I played tonight was Alien vs. Predator, this Game brings back Memories of First Hospital in my Teen Years, in Particular the Classroom. The Teacher had Several Classic Games on his Computer, many were NES Titles but there was this Game as well. He actually was my Introduction to Emulation as he Explained how it worked. Learning how to get Retro Games to play on a Laptop was my Extracurricular Activity during my Time at the Hospital. I often play as the Marine as it's the most Relaxing Segment of the Game, the Xenomorph is rather Difficult to play as.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, Mom is heading to Wal-Mart tomorrow, so I shall Write more in the Morning after Breakfast. I think I'll make a Sunny Side Up Egg and some Tea for Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...