Friday, August 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-21-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy and White Toast to Soak in the Yolk for Breakfast. I then Called up my Doctor's Office to Fix my Back Pain that I've Mentioned before, hopefully they can Find a Solution that Doesn't involve Muscle Relaxants. Personally I'm Not a Fan of them as Zanaflex has made me Blackout Before, Mom says I was Happy while The Medicine absorbed into my Blood. So Subconsciously I'm quite a Happy Girl, I just have Surface Level Issues.

I played Open Source Free Realms again and I rode my Dragon into Merry Vale, somehow I Flew into the Island that had an Invisible Wall. It was quite Impressive, however I didn't Stay Long as I didn't want to Get Banned due to Not Knowing if the Server Owner is Strict or not. Still my Dragon has to be my Favorite Flying Mount, however my Favorite Mount in general has to be The Sun.
I also played Street Hoops, this Game happens to be one of the First Sports Games that I played, I was 7 and Level 2 at First Hospital so I had Videogame Privileges. There were 2 GameCube games that were on the Children's Unit, This Game and Sonic Adventures 2 Battle. In Reality I'm actually rather Decent at Basketball despite my Short Stature, however I haven't Played in Several Years. My Friend Daina and I were Basketball and Tennis Partners when I attended Paupak Middle School in 6th Grade.
The last game I played this Morning was The Sims Bustin' Out, this is Surprisingly a Game that I barley touched, well Until Today. I see that Nancy is in the Game, I remember when I used to Play The Sims 1 Complete Collection on my PP01L Dell Laptop that ran XP, I'd always Look forward to her Whistling as she Delivered the Paper and the Mail. You know, I haven't really Played The Urbz Sims in the City for the GameCube before, perhaps I shall Play it this Afternoon after Lunch.

I have to make Lunch soon, well I'll be making a Baked Potato after Mom Returns from Wal-Mart, I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...