Good afternoon, I had a Half of a Marketside Fresh Italian Hoagie for Lunch, it was quite Delectable, Violet also got a Small Slice of Ham from it as she's been a Very Good Furangel today. Well even if she Misbehaved I would give her a Treat, Cats mean quite a bit to me. I'm obviously a Cat Person, however my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit, so you Don't Mistake my Pet Preferences with my Fursona.
I played McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure, I final Faced the First Boss and he was a bit of a Pushover, well he is the First Boss After all. My Favorite McDonald's Item that they Used to have was the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger, I remember when I was a Sophomore in High School and a Student in Commonwealth Connections Academy, I would Ride to the McDonald's in Honesdale and Mom would Order 1 Burger every Wednesday and Friday and I Always picked the Grilled Onion Cheddar Burger. I wish they would Bring it Back to the Menu even if it Costs more than a Buck.
I also played Madagascar and Took in the View of the Beach in the Mysterious Jungle Stage, Mom loves the Beach and she is Looking Forward to our Vacation in Ocean City Maryland for Mother's Day. Mom deserves a Nice Vacation as she Hasn't Gone on Vacation in Several Years. Unlike my Cheap Dad, Mom and I will be Staying in a Hotel instead of Camping on the Beach. I figure it would be the Perfect Mother's Day Gift for her. Mom is the Only Family Member who Hasn't Disowned me in the Family. She is Supportive of me being AroAce as well, because she says I "Won't get Into Trouble." She's got a Point, Hookup Culture especially for my Age Group tends to Cause Plenty of Problems. I realized that Whenever I play Games from my Childhood, especially this one, I feel a Warm Fuzzy Feeling in my Heart and Tummy. Mom says it's Nostalgia and she is Likely Correct, Madagascar was the First Game that I completed on my GameCube.
The Last game I played this afternoon was Beavis and Butthead in Virtual Stupidity, this Game has to be the Most Hilarious Point and Click Adventure game I have Played thus Far. I'll Never understand why the Duo want to Join Todd's Gang when Todd clearly Beats them into a Pulp whenever they Interact with him. They are Ignoramuses after all so it's to be Expected, I do Enjoy the Map in the Game as it Portrays the Town quite Well and it Reminds me of the Interactive Toy Map in Forest City's Partial Class from when I was in 5th Grade.
I'm gonna get Dinner started now, I'm Baking Chicken Thighs and a Baked Potato. I shall Write more this Evening after Supper.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment