Friday, August 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-21-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid a Baked Potato, Baked Chicken Breasts and Steamed Broccoli for Dinner, it was quite Hearty. Mom was Surprised that I Finished All the Food on my Plate. Well I am a Foodie after all, I lack Lust so my Appetite has More Room in my Mind and Ultimately my Tummy. I tend to have 2 Hungers, the Hunger for Knowledge and the Hunger for Food and I fill Each on a Daily Basis.

I played Val d'Isere Skiing and Snowboarding and this has to be my Favorite Jaguar game so Far as it Reminds me of Elk Mountain, Kathryn and Dad would go Skiing and I would sit in the Cafeteria and enjoy French Fries while they were on the Slopes. Personally I loved the Cafeteria as French Fries are a Favorite from that Establishment. Then again I enjoy Potatoes in general, I've been Eating Baked Potatoes since I was 5, my Grandma Mae used to Make them, she would Make them Twice Baked. I wasn't Athletic in my Youth, well I'm Still Not so these Games help me Explore that Aspect of Life.

I also played Teddy Boy, this Master System game is quite Interesting as it's Full of Enemies being Spawned by Boxes but you only Require 1 Hit and you Lost a Life, it's sort of a Mix between Mappy and Bosconian, both are Favorites of mine. I do find the Enemy design to be Interesting as they are Very Similar to Wrestlers with their Masks. I find this Game to be quite Cute.

The last game I played this evening was Wanted, I enjoy these Old West Games as they show the Grit of those Times, being a Bounty Hunter was just as Harsh as being an Outlaw. However my Favorite Fictional Bounty Hunter has to be Red Harlow, I think Plenty of Folks like John Marston, but Red had the First Game in the Red Dead Series aka Red Dead Revolver.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Listening to my Strawberry Shortcake CD, I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...