Friday, August 21, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-21-26 Night Time

 Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea, it's my Favorite Herbal Tea after all. Then I Added 2 more Choices to my CYOA on DeviantART. I did Log into my Discord and it seems my Friend Blair Promoted me to a Moderator for her Discord, it's Strange I don't have the Sense of Power I used to have in my Youth when it comes to Positions such as that, to me I'm just Helping a Friend with her Group and I likely Won't Really be Involved unless Necessary. I'm more Involved with my Writing as it Takes up Most of my Time.

I played Thunder Blade, this game is quite Special for a Master System Game seeing that it's an Iconic Top Down Shooter and it's Incredibly Unforgiving, if you get Struck Once you end up Losing a Life. Such games remind me of IWBTG. I recall Playing that game at a Science Fair in Paupak, personally I was more Interested in the Stand that Talked about Cellular Functions. I actually Aspired to become a Genetic Engineer in my Youth but my Algebra Grades ended up Making that Goal Unobtainable. 

I also played Mappy Kids this Game is quite Unique seeing that it's a 2 Player Game and a Sequel to a Classic Namco Game, I remember playing the First Mappy in the Emotional Support Class in Western Wayne, however I was more into SIM Games at the Time, so I didn't Fully Appreciate the Game back then. However I have that Game and Many More which are Keeping me Entertained, I personally am Not a Fan of Many Modern Games seeing that many AAAs of the Modern Era are either Remakes or they Lack the Substance that Many Older Games Provide.

The last game that I played tonight was Lord of the Sword, this Game is quite Engaging and has Several Unique Creatures, however my Favorite Town has to be Amon as it seems to be quite a Calm Village while there are Devils and Monsters outside their Walls. I do think the Red Devils in this Game Remind me of Malacoda from The Malebolge in Dante's Inferno.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have quite the Day Tomorrow as Violet and I will Likely have the Day to Ourselves if Mom is having Another Date with her Boyfriend. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...