Saturday, August 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-22-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid Turkey Sausage and Sunny Side Up Eggs for Breakfast with a Cup of Arizona Ginseng Green Tea, then I Listened to more Music, in Particular Sweeney Todd The Demon Barber of Fleet Street's Soundtrack. I've Always had a Ear for Good Musicals, it's Interesting how my Old Friend Taro suddenly wanted to be my Friend in Honesdale High back in 2011 when I Mentioned the Musical in English Class of our Freshman Year. Little did they Realize I was Aware of their True Colors and Rejected their Friend Request. I may be a Little but it Doesn't mean I'm Naive I'm Far Less Gullible than Folks Realize. When you have the Experiences I've had you learn to be Cautious around Certain People, especially those who are Followers of the Herd. They will Trample you if it means they Get to be the Front of the Pack.

I played Ghost House, I was expecting this Game to be Similar to Manic Mansion however this Game is Special in it's own Right, in Particular the Level Designs, it's essentially similar to Ghosts'n'Ghouls but you have far more Health in this Game. The Red Monsters in Particular are quite Adorable, they remind me of the Mucinex Mascot. I remember making a Collage for Art Therapy in First Hospital and the Mucinex Mascot was the First Cutout in that Project. 

I also played Miracle Warriors Seal of the Dark Lord, this Game is Incredible and personally I think this is my Favorite SEGA Master System Game that I have Played thus Far, it reminds me of Might & Magic aka my Favorite RPG Franchise. However in Saying that, my Favorite RPG of all time is Chrono Cross. This Game however has a Unique Travel Method which is to be Expected as the Master System has Several Games that are Pioneers when it comes to their Gameplay Mechanics.

The last game I played this morning was The Golden Axe, this Beat em' Up Game is quite the Masterpiece, I Enjoy picking up the Enemies and Throwing them, it reminds me of the Hulk in many Ways. The Sword is Well Designed as well, the Strange thing is that I didn't Use Magic but I prefer to Challenge myself in Games.

I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm Making a Baked Potato. Mom has her Boyfriend arriving soon, so Violet and I have the Day to Ourselves. I shall Write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...