Good afternoon, I maid a Twice Baked Potato for Lunch, afterwards I Snuggled with my Furbaby Violet, Currently she's Snuggling next to me and Purring, Mom is on her Date with her Boyfriend today so the Rest of the Day is Violet's and Mine. We tend to Listen to 94.3FM The Talker while I do my Daily Duties, then I Take a Short Nap while Listening to my Music on my Boombox. I did Inherit my Father's Good Ear for Music, being a Musician is in my Blood. Although while my Father plays Instruments, I am more of a Composer, back when I was 13 I wrote 72 Symphonies using Finale. He was Unaware of it because they were Uploaded on a Now Obselete Website under the Name Elizabeth Rose Figura.
I played The Urbz Sims in the City, I'm quite Impressed with this Game's Version of SIM City as some of the Buildings are Recognizable to me. I see mostly SIM City 4 Buildings but I do Recognize some Buildings from 3000 Unlimited. I love the Skyline Beach due to the Deception of the Name, you would Expect a Beach in this Location, however it's Esentially a Collection of High Rise Roofs.I also played Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure, it's quite a Special game to me, Considering I haven't been to the Park before. However with this Game, I have the Pleasure of Visitng the Park Anytime I wish. I love the Jaws section of the Park especially considering there is a Restaraunt in this Location that Reminds me of the Halfway House Restaraunt in Honesdale. They had Excellent Crab Legs and Steaks, however I haven't Eaten there in Several Years. Universal Studios actually gave me a Free Movie for Signing up for an Account on their Streaming Service. Mom and I watched My Big Fat Greek Wedding 3, Mom and I are Fans of those Movies as well as My Life in Ruins.The last game I played this afternoon was Open Source Free Realms, I ended up Traveling into the Briarwood and I made a New Friend. I love her Last Name because it reminds me of Super Mario Galaxy, perhaps she is From the Discord Server that I Mentioned Last Night. I find it Interesting that the North East of the Map of Free Relams has Fungus in it as it's Reminisant of The Easter Plaguelands in World of Warcraft, well many MMOs tend to take Inspiration from WoW, however WoW takes Inspiration form D&D. I love my Sun in this Game as it's my Favorite Mount, it's Strange my Astrophobia only Applies to things Outside the Kueiper Belt, such as the Oort Cloud and BeyondI'm gonna Take a Shower, then I'm getting Dinner Prepared Early, I'll be Reheating some Baked Chicken. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment