Good evening, I reheated Last Night's Baked Chicken for Supper, then I took a Hot Shower, the Hot Water soothed my Back, afterwards I Snuggled with Violet, I gave her some more Chicken as well and she's quite Happy seeing that she is Purring next to me. I love my Furbaby more than Most People, it's kinda why I Sympathize with the Elderly Lady who Wanted to Save her Dog from the Zombie Hoard in Deadrising, Pets are Family and while she may have Put the Surviving Residents of the Mall in Danger, I can Empathize with her Wanting to Rescue her Pet.
I played Legend of Zelda Seeds of Darkness, this was my First Zelda Flash game that I played in my Childhood and now that I've Played the Minish Cap, I can Appreciate this Game a Heck of a lot more. I find the Octorocks to be Incredibly Adorable, well they are from The Minish Cap so it would seem Logical. I always found Proteting the Bomb to be more Difficult than Facing the Enemies in this Fan Game. I say Fan Game and not ROM hack because this was a Browser Game that Flashpoint thankfully Preserved.I also played Zelda's Valentine Quest, this game was one of my Favorite Browser Games growing up. Personally I like this Character the Most seeing that we Share a Fondness for Pink, however where we Differ is the Shading of Pink, I'm more a Fan of Pastel Pink, where as the Smither as well as my Mom surprisingly is Hot Pink. I guess I prefer Paler Colors because they Compliment my Pale Complexion.The last game I played this evening was OpenRSC, it's Strange the PKer who Keeps trying to Ambush me in Varrock is Nowhere is Seight, he Likely became Bored seeing that I didn't play the Game for about 2 Weeks, maybe Longer. Time seems to be more Fluid for me Lately, perhaps it's due to me Living like a Hermit, still there Isn't much to do in Waymart so being on my Laptops happens to be how I Spend many of my Days. I do Miss the Cooperage in Honesdale as I was quite the Karioke Singer when I used to Live in my Hometown.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Watching some Berry in the Big City via Paramount+ we have a Free Subscription thanks to Wal-Mart+. I shall Write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment