Saturday, August 22, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-22-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Cup of Diet Sam's Club Cola, Mom called up to Check up on me, I did Ask her about Motts Fruit Snacks from Wal-Mart+ and they'll be Added to the Order which is quite Enjoyable for me. I love my Fruit Snacks, I've been Eating them since I was 3, Mom used to Pack my Lunch for Daycare, seeing that the Daycare Owner Linda only had Hotdogs and Baked Beans, well Mom made the Better Meals. I recall Spending Time at Home on a Few Occasions instead and those were Better Days for me, seeing that I would Ride my Red Tricycle and and Playing with my Viewmaster Tapes.

I played GTA San Andreas again and Caused a bit of Mayhem, but it's to be Expected with the Game, I do Enjoy the Food in the Game as it Reminds me of Fast Food from my Youth. It's Strange before starting the Ovarian Glandular and Saw Palmetto, I was rather Skinny. To be Fair Testosterone does make you have a Faster Metabolism, which is why I Gained Weight in All the Right Places after Starting my Feminizing Supplement Regime. Seeing that Accessing HRT may be Difficult for Many, I think my Supplements are likely the Only Option for the Time Being. It's why I'm Not Afraid of the Future, I have a Box Full of my Swanson Supplements in Case things Go Sour here in Pennsylvania. I wasted about 150 Rockets Causing a Scuffle around North Los Santos.
I also played The Goblet of Fire, this was my Favorite Film in the Series seeing that it Announced the Return of Lord Voldemort. Personally I enjoyed Barty Crouch Jr. in the Film, he was Loyal to his Very Soul to his Master. Even Bellatrix didn't Demonstrate such Loyalty to Tom, Barty was a True Death Eater and I admire his Dedication and Loyalty. I do Enjoy Snape in this Film as well due to his Composure when it comes to Voledmort's Return as well as his Treat to Give Harry Truth Serum if he Steals from his Storage Again, well to be Fair Barty ended up Borrowing Snape's Polyjuice Ingerdients so he could keep up his Mad Eye Moody Facade.
The last game I played was The Prisoner of Azkaban, the Dementors are the Only Creatures in Ficiton that Truly have Given me Nightmares. I find their Kiss to be a Fate Worse than Death, even the Death Eaters aren't as Cruel as the Dementors. Attacking the Soul itself is Far more Evil than Simply Killing, Ekrizdis truly was the Wickedest of Wizards surpassing Voldemort and even Ancient Dark Wizards such as Herpo the Foul. Fortunatly the Patronus Charm does Deter the Dementors Attacks on Happiness. I'd like to Imagine my Patronus being a Rabbit, and the Boggarts Form being a Black Hole seeing that I faced my Fear of that Statue in my Favorite Zelda Game a few Months ago through Auto-Exposure Therapy. I did tell my Therapist about it and he was Quite Happy.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have Chrurch in the Morning which you are Welcome to Attend via a Livestream. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m5N95EFneA I shall write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...