Sunday, August 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-23-36 Morning

Good morning, I maid Sausage Patties and 4 Over Easy Eggs for Breakfast with some Arizona Ginseng Green Tea. Mom returned Home quite Early in the Morning seeing that I Didn't Awaken when she Came in. Well to be Fair I was quite Tired Last Night after Listening to 94.3FM the Talker, I have a bit of a Habit of Listening to Talk Radio usually whenever I grow Bored. I enjoy John Batchelor quite a bit, him and Larry Elder are 2 of my Favorite Radio Personalities.

I played Hexrpg for my First Time this morning and it seems I'm a Mudblood according to my Profile, personally I find the Fact that you Can't Choose your Blood Status which Encourages Diversity in the Game. I also Started out with 30K Galleons as well which is quite a bit of Wealth in the Wizarding World, well to be Fair I am Starting out in this Game.
I also played Stick Arena Private Server, this has to be one of my Favorite Online Games from my Childhood as it was my First Battle Royale. This Game predates Fortnight by Half a Decade at least, my Friend Adam from Daycamp actually Introduced me to this Game back when I was 12. I actually Designed this Custom Map and I made it a B.O.W. Lab as well as an Office quite Similar to The Hive from the Resident Evil Film Series.
The last game I played this morning was Graal Online, it's Strange as soon as I entered the Game I was PKed by some Random Person on a Mount. He then had the Nerve to Message me and just say "Hi" to me. I blocked him seeing that I Dislike my Attackers Presuming Friendships. It reminds me of the Time my Bully named Hunter from Honesdale Middle School suddenly wanted to Be my Friend a Year Later in my Freshman Year of Honesdale High. I wasn't Naïve so I politely Told him "No" then he Sang an Annoying Song whenever I would see him. "Why Can't we be Friends." were the Lyrics he would Sing. I love the Marketplace in this Game, I'm quite fond of the Fruits, speaking of, Mom agreed that we can Get those Motts Fruit Snacks that I had my Eye on this Wednesday with our Wal-Mart+ Order.

I have Church in about 56 Minutes, I shall Write more this Afternoon after Eating Lunch, I think I'll make Another Baked Potato.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...