Sunday, August 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-23-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid Scalloped Potatoes without Cheese, I did use Garlic Salt however, then I decided to go back to Hexrpg and it Turns out I'm a Hufflepuff, well to be Fair I kinda Already knew it. I'm just Grateful I wasn't Sorted into Slytherin. I also chowed down on a Bag of Pistachios, I'm quite Fulfilled from my Snacks. I try to Combine Protein and Carbs to have a Balanced Diet. My Big Sister Kathryn called up, apparently she lives with a Dog. She still Won't Speak to me, she tends to have a Pattern when it comes to Communication. She will Talk to me during Christmas and her Birthday, but the Rest of the Year is when she Gives me the Silent Treatment. Sad to say she Won't have Presents this Year unless she Speaks to me Outside the Holiday Season.

I played Final Fantasy IX again, this happens to be my Favorite Final Fantasy game after all, Cleyra has to be one of the Most Interesting Locations in the Game due to the Buildings, they remind me of the Hobbles my Grandma Mae used to Collect, she often had Buildings such as these on her Stand in her Living Room during the Holidays. I also am Reminded of the Movie The Dark Crystal when it comes to the Architecture and the Vegetation.
I also played my Favorite RPG, Chrono Cross and explored my Favorite Location in El Nido, the Shadow Forest, there's something rather Captivating about this Location, I enjoy this Location especially due to the Waterfall in the Creek, it Reminds me of the Bucks Cove Road around Honesdale, it used to have Drinkable Water when I was 3, a Couple Years later the Stream became a bit Polluted. I believe that "Progress" takes away from Nature at Times. Our Ancestors would be Ashamed due to their Lifestyle of Living off the Land itself.
The last game I played is a Personal Favorite, Strawberry Shortcake Four Seasons Cake, the Series this Game is Based off of happens to be my Favorite Series in the Strawberry Shortcake Franchise. I love this Franchise out of Every Cartoon because it's a Show I've been Watching since I was 5, my Friend Kaitlyn introduced me to the 2003 Series, we are Still Friends to this Day, my Older Sister Kathryn(Don't Confuse the Two) was Friends with her Older Sister Lindsey, my Big Sister ended her Friendship for a Very Superficial Reason. At least Kaitlyn and I are Still Friends and we Play Uno every Saturday.

I'm gonna get Dinner started soon, I'm Dethawing Salmon Filets and I'm making Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese as a Side Dish. I shall Write more this Evening.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-20-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid some Mac&Cheese for Dinner, after Supper I recieved a Call from my Mom, she is Okay but she Still Needs to Stay at ...