I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I shall Write my Nightly Entry before getting some Sleep.-Elizabeth
Sunday, August 23, 2026
Elizabeth's Diary 8-23-26 Evening
Good evening, I maid Salmon, Rice-a-Roni Creamy Four Cheese and some Creamed Corn for dinner, it was quite a Hearty Meal. Afterwards I Snuggled with Violet and Listened to NPR, it's a Station that I haven't Hear in quite awhile due to living in Waymart, Scranton is a Heck of a long way away. I see that my Friend Blair was Nearly Banned from a Free Realms server, personally if I get Banned from the Server by Association so be it. Honestly I kinda Hope for it so I have Extra Space on my Laptop to Play Smash Bros. Brawl again. I played NiGHTS into Dreams again and Decided to Enter the Different Dream and I fin the Beach to be quite Beautiful, there's something Soothing about the Water in this Stage and you Can Walk on it as well. The Hut reminds me of Promised Land State Park, we would Often Vacation there in the Summers in my Youth, well until I was 7.I also played my Favorite Final Fantasy Side Game, Fable Chocobo Tales, there's something rather Adorable about this Game, seeing that you get to Travel into Books to Rescue your Friends, this Game doesn't seem to be a Tearjerker like IX and it Doesn't have Grit like XII. It's the Perfect Leisure Game when it comes to Square Games. I'm quite Fond of the Ocean, like I've said before, we plan on Heading to Ocean City for a Vacation for my Mom, it'll be her Mother's Day Gift. The last game I played this evening was Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, it seems that my DeSmuME Emulator ended up Deleting the Save Files again, fortunately GameFaqs exists, Later I'll be Ensuring my Favorite Game of All Time, MySims Kingdom DS isn't Effected, but even if it is, I do have the Save File on GameFaqs. I uploaded it myself so it's a Digital Blood Bank for me so to Speak. I'll always Love Destiny Islands they are the Origin of the Series, well when it comes to Release Dates, as Birth by Sleep Predates the Original Kingdom Hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon
Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...
-
Good late evening, nice to meet You and Welcome to my Humble Blog, I'm Elizabeth but Folks call me Lizzie, honestly I prefer Elizabeth ...
-
Good afternoon, I had a odd dream, I was in a Castle and Violet kept trying to run away. The weirdest part was the Waterways, it led to an ...
-
Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, Citrus Tea, while Brewing I had Another Flashback, however Instead of Reliving it as is, I changed th...



No comments:
Post a Comment