Sunday, August 23, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-23-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap it was a Cup of Strawberry Soy Milk, I Discovered something Interesting, apparently my Friend Jake was Attacked by a Cosplayer, it's kinda a Weird thing seeing my old Facebook Friend on the News. I think Plenty of Folks don't Realize he's Not the Monster he's Painted out to be, but I suppose this is from a Friend's Perspective. I guess Perspective is quite an Important Aspect to Any Situation.

I played MySims Kingdom DS again and my Spare Save File worked Wonders and I'm quite Happy about that. The Red Tree in the Fountain Cross is my Favorite Part of my Game in Particular, heck I Built this Location, well I placed the Objects there using the Extractor and Synth'o'Tron. Still the Water Animations are my Favorite Aspect of the Game.
I also played Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, this is my Favorite Kingdom Hearts game after all, I find Roxas to be quite a Sympathetic Character. To me he's Far more Human than Sora, as Roxas was Formed by Hardships and even After Enduring Severe Psychological Torment, he Still has a Good Heart. He may be a Nobody in the Lore but to me he's a Somebody.
The last game I played tonight was The Phantom Hourglass, I decided to Explore Cannon Island, it's one of my Favorite Islands due to the Abundance of Red Chuchus, personally I prefer these Versions of the Gelatin Creatures over the ones from Majora's Mask that look more like Slugs. I actually had a Pet Slug named Randall and Killing those Creatures even if it's a Game breaks my Heart Randall was a Pretty Amazing Creature, and he was a Testament to the Brilliance of Slugs, they Aren't Stupid Creatures quite the Contrary.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, I have a Busy Morning ahead of me. I shall write more After Breakfast.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...