Good morning, I maid 4 Eggs Over Easy with Folger's Medium Roast Instant Coffee with Great Value Caramel Creamer for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty. Mom is Currently at Therapy so Violet and I have the Morning to Ourselves. She is quite Happy seeing that she's Head Butting me Currently and Kneading my Blankets.
I played Open Source Free Realms again, it seems I'm Not Banned, well Not Yet anyway, regardless I did Enter Wugachug, this Area reminds me of the Alpine in Honesdale, they have Excellent Weisswurst, it's my Favorite Sausage after all, you tend to Eat them with Pretzels and Beer in the Morning and you are Supposed to Suck the Meat Out and Not Bite the Skins. Personally I'm Not a Beer Drinker, so I have them with Dr. Thunder or Pepsi.I also played Kirby 64 The Crystal Shards and I faced my First Boss, it seems Logical that this Particular Tree would make it's Presence in the Smash Bros. Series as he's quite a Memorable Boss. I remember Desperately Desiring to Play this Game in my Youth, however I was Inexperienced when it came to Emulation, however Times Change and you Evolve with Time. 12 Year Old me Would have been Pathologically Jealous of me Now, considering I have Thousands of Games and I'm Clearly Less Ignorant when it comes to Videogames.The last game I played this morning was Cooking Princess, this Cooking Mama styled Paper Mario ROM hack has to be a Favorite of mine when it comes to Mario Fan Games. Well to be Fair, I do Enjoy Cooking and Baking, it's in my Blood after all. My Grandma Mae taught me Cooking when I was 11 and I Branched out when I was 12, when I was 12 I would Cook for my Mom and Big Sister Kathryn around 3am-5am when they would be Asleep. Sad to say Kathryn took my Credit for the Cooking, but when I Came Out to Mom, she then discovered that Kathryn was Lying for 2 Years and Kathryn was Grounded for about 2 Months.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm making Another Baked Potato. I shall write more this Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment