Good evening I maid Veggie Lasagna for Dinner, it was quite Hearty, then I received a Message from a New Friend on Discord. I Won't Reveal what it was about, well at least Not Until Next Weekend, just know it's Something I have been quite Eager about for quite awhile.
I played Super Mario 63, this Game happens to be my Favorite Mario Fangame, well Favorite Mario game in General. Heck the 063 in my Usernames is a Tribute to this Game. I love this World in Particular due to it Reminding me of my Childhood when I had a Fascination with Ancient Egypt. In Paupak's 6th Grade History Class there was a Course on Ancient Egypt and I found the Subject extraordinarily Fascinating. I remember Buying a Text Book at that Age called Egypt World of the Pharaohs.I also played Mario Combat, this game was quite Entertaining in my Youth, I remember being Overjoyed when I Defeated Bowser for the First Time in this Game. It's Strange when I was 11, I assumed that I had Infinite Lives and there Weren't Consequences to Dying, wow was I Wrong, it seems that when you are Killed your Score goes back to Zero. I do Enjoy the Hand to Hand Combat in this Game as it Reminds me of Rocky in some ways.The last game I played this evening was Madness Regent, this game was Introduced to me by my Friend Frisbie in Paupak as I have Mentioned a Few Times. It was before the Great Censorship of the Wayne County School Districts Computers in 08. The Agent Smith parodies have to be my Favorite Characters, but my Friend Nick enjoyed the Clown, so I'm Sharing the Screenshot in Case he Ever Reads this Blog one Day in the Future. Who knows maybe one day I'll see him around Waymart, he was a Good Friend after all, and he did Introduce me to Toontown and thus Opened the Doors to MMOs for me.I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm taking a Hot Shower. I shall write more Tonight.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment