Monday, August 24, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-24-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, yet Another Glass of Strawberry Soymilk. I then Took my Shower, while Pondering what Games I shall place in my Future External Hard Drive, I do know that RuneScape Classic shall be one of them. I know that I shall be Playing Rogue's Galaxy again as well, it's Strange I am a bit Overwhelmed but I'm Sure I shall fill my Arcade with Plenty of New Treats. I personally am quite Eager to Play Star Wars Galaxies Restoration again as it's my Favorite Star Wars Game after all.

I played Final Fantasy XII again and it Seems that the Palace is Closed off at this Point in the Game, it's a Shame as I was Eager to Explore the Crowned Jewel of Dalmasca. Regardless I can Explore the Rest of Ivalice Freely and with Little Interference from the Monsters that Roam the World. Fran happens to be my Favorite Character in the Game, well to be Fair she is a Rabbit and my Fursona is a Purple Rabbit, hence why I Enjoy Playing as this Character. Now that we are on the Subject of Similarities, in my Youth I was quite Decent with a Sword, I remember there was a Reenactment of the Sword Fight in Romeo and Juliet when I was a Freshman in Honesdale High back in the Spring of 2012, and I ended up Defeating Henry in under 15 Seconds quite Literally. It was actually a Second Take as I Jumped with my Cutlass similar to how Anakin did so on Mustafar in Star Wars Episode 3. It was quite the Impressive Move, but I choose to Keep myself on the Ground as Jumping left me open to a Counter Attack and it was Careless of me.
I also played Hexrpg again and it Seems my Wizarding World version of Violet is quite Happy, however I personally Prefer the Real Violet as she is my Furangel after all. Not to Mention my Real Violet is a Black Cat with Adorable Emerald Eyes, we both have Green Eyes which is a Sign from God that we were Meant to be Family. She is Similar to me when it comes to being a Foodie as well, although she Prefers Fish and Chicken when it comes to Human Food. Cat Food for her is 9Lives with Salmon Oil, yep I Spoil my Furdaughter. I can't have Biological Children and Adoption is a bit Expensive so Violet is my Daughter.
The last game I played tonight was Super Cream 64, I made it Across the Fire Sea, this Area happens to be my Favorite Stage in the Game as it Echoes Bowser's Affinity for Lava and Fire. Not to mention the Stage is a Tribute to Mouse Trap which is one of my Favorite Board Games next to Hungry Hungry Hippos, Sorry and Candyland. Even before Videogames I used to Play Board and Card Games, I suppose I'm a Gamer Regardless of the Medium. Life itself is one Big RPG to me, it's been my Outlook on Life since I was 15.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, Mom has her Case Manager in the Morning and I think she'll be Delighted to know I am part of Hexrpg, The Case Manager is quite the Harry Potter Fan. I'll write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...