Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-25-26 Morning

Good morning, I maid a Butter and Sugar Sandwich for Breakfast, it was quite Hearty, then Mom's Case Manager arrived. I would've Talked to her about the Hexrpg game however they were Busy with Other Matters during their Session. Mom said that she Heard my Music on the Boombox in Particular the Music Box from Code Veronica. She also is Aware that I Enjoy Songs from Strawberry Shortcake, she find it Cute.

I played Final Fantasy X again and Decided to have a Ride through the Ruins via a Chocobo, it's Strange my Therapist says that his Computer can't Handle this Section of the Game. It has something to do with Drivers, I'm Not too Good with Tech Stuff as I'm a Writer who Enjoys playing Videogames. I'm more a Nerd than a Geek, my Games are a Testament to it. I'm a Super Cute Nerd, I know my Style and my Lifestyle and I Revel in it.
I also played The Minish Cap, this game happens to be my Favorite Handheld Zelda Title and with Good Reason, it's Story is Whimsical and Heartbreaking at the Same Time. There are some Cheerful Moments as well such as the Milk Bar. Ever since Majora's Mask, the Milk Bar has become a Common Establishment in the Later Zelda Titles, however the Wind Waker has a Coffee Shop instead.
The last game I played this morning was Resident Evil 1.5, I always Pick Elza Walker as she is quite a Special Resident Evil Character with her being a Character only Seen in the BETA Version of Resident Evil 2. I do question how different the Game would've been if Claire Redfield weren't Included in the Final Version of the Game. I am quite Perplexed that there is a Cigarette Machine in the RCPD, but being on the Force is a Difficult Job so I can Understand why some would Take up Smoking.

I'm gonna get Ready for my Doctor's Appointment soon, I shall Write more this Afternoon after Returning and having Lunch.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...