Good afternoon, we Returned from the Doctor's Office and she Prescribed a Medication for my Back, I'm kinda Hesitant to Try it. I prefer my Caffeine over Depressants, I enjoy being Productive and being Sharp when it comes to Observing the World around me. I just had Trail Mix, I'm quite fond of the Dried Apricots as they are a Favorite Fruit, however Plumbs are my All Time Favorite Fruit.
I played Star Wars Episode 1 The Battle for Naboo again, Naboo has to be my Favorite Planet in the Mid Rim of the Galaxy from Far Away. My Favorite Outer Rim world is Taris, mainly due to my Fascination with the Rakhoul Plague. It was a Testament of Karness Murr's Talents when it comes to Sith Alchemy. I actually have a Favorite Comic Book that I purchased for a Penny when I was 15, Tales of the Jedi Golden Age of the Sith, Naga Sadow was my Favorite Character due to his Ambitions and his Craftiness.I played Majora's Mask again and Entered the Milk Bar as Deku Link, it seems the Owner was a tad Crass towards me, so I decided to Express my Dissatisfaction with his Service. Some Folks deserve to be Spat upon for their Crude and Callous Behavior. If you are Curious about how I can Shoot Deku Bubbles in a Building well, Project64 has Plenty of Cheats in this Game.The last game I played this afternoon was Rogue Squadron, this Game was one of my Favorite Star Wars games that I used to play on my PP01L Dell Laptop in my Early Teen Years. I had quite the Fixation with Star Wars in my Youth, well I'm Still a Fan just not as Big a Fan as I used to be after Lucas Films Sold the Franchise out and Disney Discredited Thousands of Creator's Works. It's kinda why I prefer Star Wars Galaxies over The Old Republic when it comes to MMOs. I'm personally quite Excited to play the Former Offline after I acquire my External Hard Drive which will Likely be Next Week.I'm gonna Prepare Dinner soon, I'm Reheating Veggie Lasagna from Yesterday's Dinner. I shall Write more later this Evening.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment