Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-25-26 Evening

Good evening, I maid Leftover Veggie Lasagna for Dinner, it was quite a Hearty Supper. Afterwards I Listened to my Music, I'm quite Fond of Breath of the Wild's Soundtrack as it is Incredibly Soothing. Personally I think the Fact that Zelda has a Voice Actress isn't a Big Deal considering she was Voiced in the 80s Cartoon as well as the CDI Games alongside Link. So many Folks especially Kids tend to Think they Know Everything but the Reality is the Exact Opposite. I would Know seeing that my First Facebook Account has a Post with me saying The Great Giana Sisters was Created for the N64 when it Actually was a Commodore 64 Game, but to be Fair there is a DS Remake for that Game as well. It's kinda why I Chortle a bit when College Freshmen Suddenly think they have Einstein's IQ because they Attend an Institution that essentially Babysits them and Overcharges them just for a Piece of Paper which is Generally Worthless in the Real World.

I played Wand of Gamelon, this is my Favorite Infamous CDI Game out the Trio. Personally I think the Game is a Masterpiece in it's own Right, seeing that it was the First Zelda Game where you Played as Zelda. Echoes of Wisdom wasn't the First Game to have her Playable, but to be Fair Hyrule Warriors also made her a Playable Character before Echoes of Wisdom. I do Enjoy the Town of Sakado due to it Resembling the Eastern European homes of the 14th Century.
I also played Super Mario Eclipse again and Revisited my Favorite Episode in Pianta Village, Chain Chomp's Bath. For some Reason this Episode reminds me of when Mom would Give her Pug Goober a Bath, he Didn't like Bathing, but he tended to Smell Easily so a Bath every Month or so was a Requirement. I used to have my Room Off Limits to the Dogs when we Lived in Sunrise in my Teen Years, however Bud my Tuxedo Cat was Always Welcome into my Room. He used to Bat his Paws at my Big Sister's Shar Pei Pitbull Mix named Anna, when Anna would Lick Bud in Return, he would then Run into my Room because it was our Sanctuary.
The last game that I played this evening was Crash'n'Burn, this Game is my Favorite 3DO Game due to it Living up to the Console's Reputation of Primarily playing 3D Games. I made it to Third Place on the Whiplash Track as Rocker, which is quite Something considering I Never Fired a Single Bullet. I Crashed and Burned but made it Through. It's Important to Weather Storms in Life as it's the Key to being Successful in this World. Endurance truly does Matter in Reality as well.

I'm gonna get my Nightcap prepared soon, then I'm Writing my Nightly Entry before getting some Rest.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...