Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Elizabeth's Diary 8-25-26 Night Time

Good late evening, I maid my Nightcap, a Dragon Fruit Smoothie and it was quite Cooling given that Waymart is No Longer Warm from the Summer Heat. Still Smoothies are Good for Vitamin C which I require seeing that it's Almost Flu Season. I'm looking forward to Tomorrow because Mom will be Buying Stauffer's Whales at Wal-Mart, they are my Favorite Snack. I've been Eating them since I was 6 and I personally find them more Delectable and Savory than Goldfish. I have the Same Sentiment with Ramen, I prefer Maruchan over Nissin Top. I have Therapy on Thursday but I plan on making it a Telehealth Session, I kinda am Still Cautious around him, especially after I Acknowledged the Progress I am Making and his Response "You still have way more to go." I am Prepared to Terminate Therapy if he Tries to Act on what I think he is Planning. I threw out the Garbage tonight and a Silver Truck appeared to be Stalking me and I Believe I know who it is, so a Visit to the Station to Report that Disgusting Behavior shall happen Tomorrow as well.

I played Wario World again and Faced my Favorite Boss in the Game, The Dual Dragon. I enjoy seeing Two Headed and even 3 Headed Creatures in Games as I question which one Controls the Movement. In Reality I do question if there is a Dominant Twin when it comes to Conjoined Siblings. I find the Subject quite Interesting, then Again what Many Find Unusual, I tend to Find Extremely Intriguing. 
I also played Open Source Free Realms again and Spent Time in my Favorite Location, Sunstone Valley, it's Strange this Location appeared long After my Father ended up Deleting my Free Realms account in 09 when he Discovered I was playing as a Girl Character. Regardless Preservation Projects such as these are a God Send as they let you Relieve these Games from my Childhood. I am eager to Play this Offline, however it's Next to Impossible seeing that the Source Code is Heavily Monopolized, but in Time it may eventually be Released.
The last game I played tonight was Sonic Generations, this has to be my Favorite Modern Sonic game due to it's Stages being essentially a Playable Archive of the Sonic Games' Most Popular Stages. I'm quite Eager to play City Escape from Adventures 2 as it was my First Experience with the Sonic Franchise in my Childhood. I was 7 at the Time in First Hospital and I reached Level 2 when I played the Game. I believe this Casino Stage is From Sonic the Hedgehog 2 if Memory serves me Correctly.

I'm gonna get some Rest now, Mom has a Wal-Mart Trip in the Morning and I have Medicine to pick up as well. I shall Write more in the Morning.-Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elizabeth's Diary 9-19-26 Afternoon

Good afternoon, I maid a couple Grilled Cheeses with Black Forest Ham, Mom loved the Grilled Cheese as it was Crispy and Golden. I Mastered ...