Good morning, I maid 2 Eggs Over Easy for Breakfast, Mom is currently at Wal-Mart and I have to Pick up my Scripts today so I'll likely have a Busy Afternoon. I'm quite Eager to head to the Dollar General because I enjoy their Campbell's Beans with Bacon Soup. I've been Eating that Soup since I was 10.
I played Paper Mario 64 again, this Game happens to be my Third Favorite Paper Mario Game, Super Paper Mario is my Second and Paper Mario Sticker Stars is my All Time Favorite. I find the Clouds in Flower Fields to be my Favorite Location next to the Gusty Gulch. I find the Ice Cream Clous to be incredibly Beautiful, not to Mention they Remind me of Strawberry Shortcake. Lady Bow has to be my Favorite Companion due to her Mixture of Posh and Sass, I can Relate to her in that Regard.I also played Super Mario Galaxy, the Dusty Dune Galaxy had to be my Least Favorite Galaxy in my Youth, but now I admire it's Difficulty and the Way the Planetoids are Interconnected. I'm quite fond of the Red Pokey on this Small Platform, it's quite Adorable. I find the Green and Orange Pokeys to be a bit Overused so the Red one is rather Refreshing. I especially enjoy the Music, Koji Kondo truly is an Excellent Composer and I owe much of my Inspiration of my Symphonies to him.The last game I played this morning was Resident Evil 4, this Game happens to be one that I Barely explored due to it being more of an Action Game than a Survival Horror Game. My old Friend Gatlin from Western Wayne's Emotional Support Class in 09'-10 was rather Obsessed with the Game, enough so that he Presumed her Knew Spanish, he Honestly wasn't Good at Espanola at All, he Assumed that El Gigante was a "E. L.(Extra Large) Giant. " I was a bit Inexperienced in my Youth but he was Flat out Ignorant. I did find it Funny that he wanted to Play a Imaginary Version of Resident Evil and that he wanted me to be Alfred Ashford. I find it Interesting because Alfred Dressed up as Alexia from The Darkside Chronicles Game of Oblivion Chapter 4 was what Cracked my Egg in 09'. I am Uncomfortable about the Code Veronica Remake seeing that Game of Oblivion was Generally the Perfect Remake, well Excluding Alexia killing Alfred, I prefer Code Veronica's Version where he Died in her Arms. As for RE4, I prefer the GameCube Version over the Remake due to it's Comical Moments such as Ramone Salazar's Dialogue. I think the Remake ended up Destroying his Character. I also think Ashely isn't Annoying at all in the Original, but in the Remake, well she's Extremely Whiny.I'm gonna get Lunch started soon, I'm Baking Spinach Frittatas. I shall Write more in the Afternoon.-Elizabeth



No comments:
Post a Comment